Reviews for You're like the wind
Luna55 chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
Awwww that was cute and it was soooooo something that could happen in the show!
Hikari-Kayko chapter 6 . 9/14/2009
parker loves the bones lady! XD so cute! poor booth. i cry when people tlk about him not getting visitation. ;_; but yeah! indians! i'll have you know i love teepees! lol. pleaz update soon! i can't wait to see angela's reaction to brennan's "gut spillage" she should invest in some ear plugs. _. more soon pleaz!

~HIKARi
206 chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
I haven't read this story before but now that I started I want more!
not2tall05 chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
Wow.

B&BParker Love

Please update soon :)
not2tall05 chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
Booth was perfect in this.

That said a few of his lines have never rang truer:

He simply could not resist moving back toward her the urge now so much stronger than the magnetic pull he had been feeling for years. “I want to go upstairs too Bones.” Whispered Booth as he leaned his forehead against hers then planted a quick chaste kiss on her lips. “But we are going on our date!”

“Hey… it just me okay?” He whispered as he felt her lean into his touch “Just you and me and we will figure everything out together just like we always do.
not2tall05 chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
You have B&B spot on. I would love to see this on the show! Also that last paragraph floored me! Well done :)
not2tall05 chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
Wow. Loved this. It was a great mix of lust and love. I've said it before and will gladly say it again, you are amazing!
not2tall05 chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
Ok so I knew this at chapter one, but I'm saying it now... I'm hooked!
not2tall05 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Amazing! Have I told you that lately?

Loved this line (and so many others but it would take up too much space to put in a review):

"Yes… Booth I’d love to go out have more than a few drinks then take you home and have my way with you…I wonder how many shades of red he would turn if I told him that?"
BCWh chapter 6 . 9/11/2009
Woo Hoo!

Can't wait for more!

BonesFreakk3
iamladyliberty chapter 6 . 9/11/2009
awesome. just awesome. and i agree about angela's obsessiveness, she needs to take a break sometimes. really enjoyed this update.

thanks for writing!
sweet psychologist chapter 6 . 9/11/2009
Sigh...what a wonderfully written chapter. Loved the way B&B interacted with each other on a double date with H/A. The phone call with Parker was priceless as was the flashback on how Parker convinced his father to buy Bones a bones charm necklace. Can hardly wait for the next update.
hrhdana chapter 5 . 9/3/2009
wow. hardcore confessions of love. i like it!
sweet psychologist chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
Beautiful love story. I agree with your other reviewers, the dialog fit the characters so perfectly. I so wished HH would do something like this. Really good writers (like you) would be able to make the show exciting by focusing on how they mangaged their new relationship with each on the job instead of focusing on how they ignored their relationship with each other.
BCWh chapter 5 . 8/26/2009