Reviews for Broken Heart
NoilyPrat chapter 6 . 10/30/2016
Oh, please! finish this story up!

A great date with John, and then the good-bye from the brothers.
NoilyPrat chapter 5 . 10/30/2016
Love how Sam makes sure Dean sleeps. Of course, Dean takes care of Sam even better.

Glad about John's wedding ring.
NoilyPrat chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
This really reached out and grabbed my heart here - how broken Sam is after Madison. And how wonderfully Dean is taking care of him.

But - MY! - I'm melting over your description of John Winchester. REALLY hoping they hook up one night, perhaps?
AnastaziaDanielle chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
I love the way you write Sam and Dean. Great job!
suzee51 chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
Clair: I really hope you will continue to add on to this story whenever the muse hits you. This is such a sweet recounting from a strongly engaging "other POV". I seriously love the way your words spot-on capture each of the Winchesters' unique personalities. Not very many authors can do that - - make us truly "see" and "hear" John, Dean and Sam, as though they were standing right in front of us. You have a gift with words, and I sincerely appreciate the effort it takes to share such touching stories with us. Sometimes it is the story with almost no action that really brings out the clearest what I love about each of these characters. Thank you! And, more please!

Sue
JaniceC678 chapter 6 . 5/23/2015
What a great little story. I love these snippets of insight into the down time between the hunts - the time for rest and recovery and just being people. Stories like this give us little windows into the rest of the lives of the guys we love that we never get to see on the screen. Thanks for this!
Sallyannerenee chapter 6 . 5/1/2015
I love how you wrote this, flipping back in time, and you did a great job keeping the boys in character while not using their point of view.
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
I love how the brothers take care of each other.
I always enjoy reading stories with an outsiders POV.
Thanks for sharing another chapter with us.
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 4/25/2015
So great to see this lovely wrap-up for this story! (Or is it really done? It does not say "complete"...) It's going right into my personal favourites list of OFC POV stories.
reannablue chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
Oh... This is good! Definitely love our motel owners prospective/observations. It's a real bonus when a character has history on the Winchesters.
zekeschance chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
I like this! I really like stories with other people's viewpoints! Thanks.
Frakking Toasters chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
This is sensational. The narrative style is awesome and I love Meganne. What a fantastic OC. And you made me fall in love with John Winchester which is virtually impossible to do, because I am not a fan of the character! But you've got me all slack jawed remembering just how yummy JDM playing John Winchester really was. He sure was pretty!
Basically I love everything about this. xo
Tori-Bird627 chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
Again. Perfect.
Sharllissa chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
i liked this. and I actually would be ok if it ended here. a scene of Meganne watching them drive off or something and i think it might be ok. though if you have more ideas... more story is always good! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
Is it later enough in this decade? ;)