Reviews for Broken Heart
Sallyannerenee chapter 6 . 5/1
I love how you wrote this, flipping back in time, and you did a great job keeping the boys in character while not using their point of view.
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 4/26
I love how the brothers take care of each other.
I always enjoy reading stories with an outsiders POV.
Thanks for sharing another chapter with us.
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 4/25
So great to see this lovely wrap-up for this story! (Or is it really done? It does not say "complete"...) It's going right into my personal favourites list of OFC POV stories.
reannablue chapter 6 . 4/24
Oh... This is good! Definitely love our motel owners prospective/observations. It's a real bonus when a character has history on the Winchesters.
zekeschance chapter 6 . 4/24
I like this! I really like stories with other people's viewpoints! Thanks.
Frakking Toasters chapter 6 . 4/24
This is sensational. The narrative style is awesome and I love Meganne. What a fantastic OC. And you made me fall in love with John Winchester which is virtually impossible to do, because I am not a fan of the character! But you've got me all slack jawed remembering just how yummy JDM playing John Winchester really was. He sure was pretty!
Basically I love everything about this. xo
Tori-Bird627 chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
Again. Perfect.
Sharllissa chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
i liked this. and I actually would be ok if it ended here. a scene of Meganne watching them drive off or something and i think it might be ok. though if you have more ideas... more story is always good! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
Is it later enough in this decade? ;)
janavi chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
the whole broken heart series is so brilliant!
gosh, i miss those days where the boys weren't so grumpy about each other's concern!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
updateeeeeeeee... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Parnassus chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
"Ha. Up, down, conscious, half-unconscious, gushing blood or frozen stiff - if there's one thing a Winchester is good at, it's bossing other Winchesters around. We're a stubborn bunch." - Loved that line. So totally true. And I didn't review chapter 3 but I have to say that one was just perfect. The subtle yet laden dialogue between the brothers, the imagery with Sam leaning against the washer and not really being able to move, the boys clasping each other's shoulders - one drowning and one supporting - GAH! I love the outsider POV also, adds a definite poignancy. I surely hope you continue with this piece soon :) And while I'm at it I'm gonna put in a request for "Sammy Is-" ;) Thanks for the read!
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Wonderful story. Please finish it.
LudaNeet chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Clair, why are you trying to make me cry? This is such a touching story. Please, please finish it! I like Meganne she sounds great! She knows how to handle the boys and the chemistry of just being there for John and him for her! I love Meganne's character! I remember the Heart episode and cried for Sammy. I really like reading about how Sam reacted later! Please, Please finish this one!
mandancie chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
this was really good. I can't wait until you continue this. I would love to see what else you do with this! :)