Reviews for Breathe Honesty
Profile Has been Deleted chapter 15 . 9/11/2010
Amazing story! I just read the entire thing and I LOVED IT! I hoe you have a sequel, I'm going to go look now. If not, I'm going to check out some of your other stories! (: You're a GREAT writer!
shawn-n-belle chapter 15 . 2/25/2009
That was bittersweet, you know that? The way that it all wraps together like that. It makes me want to cry, but if I do then you'll realize that I really DO cry at the drop of a hat, I'm just that emotional. Aha. While I would have loved for the Ashley/Amy scene, this was really good as well. -Sigh- I can't believe it's over. Thank you for this.
lita rocks LbC chapter 14 . 2/24/2009
cool ending. i like how adrianne is trying to be there for her. great story. i loved it.
lita rocks LbC chapter 13 . 2/24/2009
damn, she went a whole month keeping something that tore her apart from her family? that's insane to me. i don't think i could have been as strong as her for so long. great chapter though.
shawn-n-belle chapter 12 . 2/20/2009
Good Ashley . Tell them. Them them everything! She needs to tell them before Ricky tells Amy but yeah. A lot has happened. Aha. I think Anne should be the first one to find out but that is just my theory. Update soon. Please.
lita rocks LbC chapter 12 . 2/19/2009
at first, i thought you were gonna tell us what happened with her parents, but it was really her having a nightmare. lol. i like adrianne in this story, but i like her no matter what. uh anyways, great job! can't wait for more.
lita rocks LbC chapter 11 . 2/14/2009
so close, yet so far.

great chapter. update soon
shawn-n-belle chapter 11 . 2/14/2009
They had sex! And Kelly Clarkson! HA. I wish ashley would have told anne and i kind of hate george for ruining that moment for the two of them but it had to be done I suppose. Is this your way of working molly's pregnancy into the show? ha. Amy should find out before Anne, I think. Maybe. i dont know. I love this. And I wish I could spend Valentine's with you for real but this is perfect. You're perfect. (: update soon. And screw the people who don't review cause they dont know what they are missing. (:
shawn-n-belle chapter 10 . 2/12/2009
FINALLY! THANK YOU! I have been yelling at you to give me this Adrianne/Amy scene since like you started writing this and I finally got it. (: So thank you, love. Anywhoo, the fact that Amy yelled at Ashley makes me upset but you know, she doesnt know and I guess I have to deal with that. But she should know. Or figure it out. Like I said, the signs aren't invisible. but what else is sad is that I can hear them in my head, their voices...thats not normal! I've watched this WAY to much haven't I? Yeah I probably have. But I love this. I always have even when you didn't update. (: So update soon, hopefully ash can find a friend to confide in and amy can stop being so self absorbed. lol. I love you. And this. Update. Soon. Like...right now.
lita rocks LbC chapter 9 . 2/9/2009
whoa. intense story! i like it a lot. great job.
shawn-n-belle chapter 9 . 2/6/2009
This is sweet. Anne knows something is wrong, I just wish she would tell her. (: The amy/ashley scene was good. Update soon.
shawn-n-belle chapter 8 . 2/1/2009
I love this. She was so mean to Anne and that broke my heart, I literally almost cried. It was horrible, not the chapter, just the me crying part. (: Ha. Anyways. yeah Ricky/Ashley, wow, I am starting to realize that they DO have alot in common except ash never got anyone pregnant as we know of. Update soon. I love you!
Becca Renee chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
That was a sad chapter, but still totally good. I especially liked the ending, which, it seems, is always the best part of your chapters, as it should be :) I also wanted to say that i like the way you mention Ashley's hair as a feature that stands out cuz in the show i really think it does. So good job! Love you, love this story, love new chapters!

P.S. I totally love Van too! That show is just freakin' hilarious! To bad they canceled it :(
shawn-n-belle chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
Kathleen! Hopefully AShley will tell Anne that something is bothering her, and it hurts my heart because anne wants to know so bad and she confides in Adrian and Kathleen instead of her. Its sad. But I love you. Update soon
shawn-n-belle chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
Hello love. This chapter was perfect and I see that you went with Kathleen finding Ashley. Adrianne figured out that it was Bobby which can never be good, makes me wonder who she will tell Amy or Ricky or Amy (yeah i realized that I said it twice, I was putting emphasis but then I realized that you can't hear me...so yeah. (: ) Anyways an amazing chapter, like always, I swear you make every one else look bad with these killer chapters. Ha. Update soon.