Reviews for Breathe Honesty
Becca Renee chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
Wow, another fabulous chapter! I like that Adrianne is the one helping Ashley, and don't why, it just sorta makes sense. Anyway, like is said, really good, please continue! Oh, and what a shocker at the end! :)
shawn-n-belle chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
so so so very good! And I cried but you know me, I cry at the drop of a hat so don't feel so bad about it. This is seriously good, the ending especially with the whole shower thing. Honestly, I think Adrianne should talk to Amy but you know, whatever. Once again the two people I love most in one chapter, I cant ask for anything more. Except for you to update again or at least send your creativity my way so i can finish my ashley story that has oh two paragraphs in one chapter. Ha. (: love you MORE
Becca Renee chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
O, i especially liked the ending, really good! And yay on the fast updating! Makes me feel real bad about not updating mine so often (whistles nonchalantly). But anway, another great chapter, i'm so excited for more! Oh, and i added this story to my favorites, cuz it's just to good not to :)
twillightdish chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
I'm glad she atleast told one person about it rather than keep it bottled up inside.
Becca Renee chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
Of course, fabulous, yet again! I really like Ashley's character in the show, and your doing a really good job of portraying her. I hope you get more reviews, i know how frustrating it is when you don't :)
BeautifullyDamagedSimplyMe chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
interesting story, ashley is my favorite character on the show. cant wait to see where this stor is lead :D
shawn-n-belle chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
Adrian. Ahh. I love her. "Oh honey, I'm not nice to anyone." That is so her. Is it bad that I can hear their voices in my head? Yeah, it probably is. But I love this chapter, I laughed when Anne unlocked the car and then locked it back. (: Typical Anne, well at least she's not completely clueless and she knows that something is wrong with her like normally. Ah. update soon. love ashley. But I love you more.
Becca Renee chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
Wow! This story is so amazingly good. I totally love it! please continue, your a great writer.
shawn-n-belle chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
AHH YOU DID NOT! YES YOU DID! AH WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Well I know but still. Update soon. Okay? Cause I love this. And you. And oh my jesus, I just had 3562956962395629356293563925 heart attacks. :)
shawn-n-belle chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Okay I am going to be honest, I cried. I literally broke down and cried. I feel so bad for Ashley and you know that, you write it well. :) I love you. And this story. And I do hope you finish it but no pressure.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2