Reviews for Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Anti-Twilight Forever chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
I could not stop laughing at this XD
The March Hatter chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
that was just the most awesome of awesome 21-24 stories evah! i loved it!
The March Hatter chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
gah! that's funny as fuckin' hell! also i love the monty python referance it was well loved and friggin hillarious!
9837281933210 chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
aw, how seet. that's so awkward! : D
Ynnep chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
That was the best things ever! XD
Professor Killjoy chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
This was the funniest story I read all day. You did a great job keeping everyone in character. 24 humming the theme music to "Mission Impossible" was an especially nice touch. If my fiance weren't sleeping five feet from me, I would have laughed my way through the boardroom scene. That was a great depiction of the two: their attention would certainly wander even in the most important/dire circumstances.

There are few things I wonder about: (1) 56 sounds like he would tell the other henchmen about the tape. So wouldn't other henchmen who work the surveillance room notice the lack of feed from 21 and 24's rooms? (2) isn't 21 still on duty?

Great job on this story!
Anyminutenow chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
The way you write the Monarch is just...GREAT!Oh god you don't know how hard I was laughing while I was reading this, I mean tears running down my face. Thank you for this, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
Killough chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
XD Mission Impossible theme. Awesome. But man, I love how 21's lingo here.

" if you're well enough to fuckin' ride me, you're well enough to take a little walk and help me fix this!”

lol But awa, there on their own little mission :3. But I'm so nervous for them! I have no idea how the Monarch will take it, but I mean, come on. He had to of known about the 2, right? I mean... Come on Monarch! Don't beat um up too badly. Dixie, girl? This has made my little night _ For serious, I am so enthralled in this. I'll be check'n back for the 3rd one too! 3 Seriously, I love them so.
Killough chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Yeah, I heard about your giant flame... Really sorry about that. Sometimes I feel people do that and downsize someone that heavily just to feel good about themselves, so I do hope you pay it no mind. _ I on the other hand absolutely ADORE what you have written down, and I too, very recently I may add, have fallen head over heels with this couple. 3 I wish I had the discipline to actually sit down and make a decent fanfiction of my own involving these hilarious henchman, but alas, I'm better at drawing them. OH! Which reminds me, I've also checked out your adoreable little doodles of them in your DA gallery. I just ADORE how you portray them! All of your drawings are the sweetest little things, and actually made one of them the BG on my desktop XD But, awwa... ;_;l It's just such a shame I get really into them a YEAR after 24 kicks the butterfly bucket. None the less, your love for this pair has inspired me to draw more of this couple, and this story without a doubt is going straight to my favs. I cannot WAIT untill you update again my friend -_-
Anyminutenow chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
God I'm in love with this story! You have to update soon!