Reviews for Ripples
The dark knight chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
please continue
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
AWESOME! So good! I love the interaction between the characters!
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Loved this! You're a great writer, well done. Also, you challenge intrigues me...
d chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
You should really continue this! I have to know the continuation of Lois calling Clark Smallville! I also loved the BM/WW fluff! Great job!
8I chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I thought this was very well written. You managed to mix the little bit of humor in with the tragic event quite well. Nice story!

I might take you up on your challenge... we shall see! :D
DaisyJane chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Diana and Shayera getting drunk (LOL) and then drunken Diana coming back and deciding to get in bed with Bruce to listen to his heartbeat while she sleeps, awh. So sweet. I hope you write another chapter. Really great start.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
This story is awesome. :) Though how did Kara get to the past again?
lilbit4 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
so far so good can't wait for more
wawaboy2 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Is this going to be a one shot or a full story? This has the randomness of a one shot but feels like it could be continued... Hope to see more... Update soon!
Geeky BMWW Fan chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Sometimes it was a bit hard to understand, but I think that was what you were going for. It was frenetic and crazy, and the way you spliced the action conveyed that. Good job!

I like how you left some open threads, like Lois calling Superman Smallville. And, of course, I liked the BMWW stuff at the end. Batman is much nicer than me. I would have let the cat die, but it sounds like the Siamese played a large part in the League locating Batman. I suppose the jaw gouging can be forgiven. D I'm also intrigued by the bit Mari played in saving Batman. Which animal did she become to shock his heart into action? Very cool.

Looking forward to another story!
Kyer chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Bruce almost killed for an ornery cat? They really need to refine those thermal sensors.
The-Lady-Isis chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Hilariously funny story, and ending with a nice fluffy bit of BMWW - is there anything better? Nice job!