Reviews for Elegy
InsertGenericPenNameHere chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Wow amazing. You know as stupid as this may sound I've never really thought about it, but Bruce DID actually break his rule didn't he? I award you full marks for characterization, plausibility and slashy goodness *wink*
lovely-logic chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
holy crap that was amazing. definitely deserves more in 100 more :D an immediate fave.
Illyria13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I found this to be so compelling and I could practically feel the desperation and desire Batman was feeling as he drowned in his thoughts. I think my favorite part was the very ending: "He wanted everything around him to burn. He wanted to set the world on fire, and he wanted to incinerate with it." Breathtaking view on Batman turning into an even darker knight.
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
uwah, wow. this is awesome, i've got to say. i love the last line, it totally brings us to see exactly how batsy's realization is making him change.

i love it. :3

yvette xo chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Wow, SO well done!
nolongeractiveignoredelete chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I liked this very much, your description is beautiful and I especially loved this line:

“Why? How did you escape from the SWAT team?”

“The same way you managed to escape those coppers, Batsy. Except, you know, “with a little more pizzazz."

It made me smile :)

Update soon, I look forward to seeing were you take this.
BuckWylde chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Wow, this was REALLY well done...Excellent, in fact.

You have such a great writing style, very fluid and descrptive, yet still managing to be throughly engaging the entire time.

Bruce's change was the best part, for me. It set up perfectly and you executed it really well, it'd be awesome if you posted more Batman fics.
Twonk chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I agree with batman. I am also attracted to the dark promise in the Joker's souless eyes.
mr jokey joke-maker chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
well, if the bat ever did snap and go to the dark side i would hope he would team up with the Joker that would be swet!