Reviews for Know Your Ninja
inara harame chapter 9 . 8/23/2009
you havent updated ina while so get your lazy but moving
mysteryhorse37 chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
funny, lol! good taste in books: maximum ride!
mysteryhorse37 chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
omfg so funny!
marshmellowking chapter 10 . 5/27/2009
Waiting for a update...
MikaZuki Blood-AngelofDarkness chapter 10 . 4/4/2009
HOLY SH*TTY FIRE MONKEYS! UPDATE SOON PLZ!
MikaZuki Blood-AngelofDarkness chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
THIS IS THE BEST KNOW UR STARS THING EVA! U BETTA UPDATE SOON! AND IF U EVER INSULT MY NARU-KUN LIKE THAT AGAIN I'LL KILL U ALL WITH MY FLIPPEN GIANT SWORD! DO TEMARI NEXT! I WANNA SEE HER PISSED OFF! OR HINATA! DO NEJI!
marshmellowking chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
I can almost imagine Lee going to Konoha running around saying "I am a druggie!" 0_o
Miyuki Ningyo chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
Hope you feel better!
Schitz chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
I hope you feel better. Bronki's not fun.. But on a lighter note. This story was a great idea.. Who knew fan boys and girls could be that scary.. But For the love of god do not and I repeat do not do Deidara.*shit I hope I spell his name right.* lol. IF you do it would probably go like this-

Slowly walks into his bedroom...muttering something about how stupid Tobi is..

The room gets dark...

"Fuck! God dammit! KAZUKU WILL YOU FUCKING PAY THE ELECTRIC BILL! He yells angrilly as he stumbles over something on the floor.

Then out of no where.. " Know you ninja.. Know Your ninja!"

" Oh shit, un.." He cursed as he sat down on the floor..( couldn't find the chair.

" Diedara love's pokemon"

"Oh hell! I don't! He was starting to get mad

" He's secretly in love with ITatchi!

" Oh thats fucking it! un!" He reaches down and grabs some clay..

Starts chewing..

" He likes it when Tobi straps him to the bed and molests him!

He started choking.. Its playdoe.. Completley harmless..

... Okay thats it I got nothin.. But I hope that cheers you up..lol.. Thats why he's not someone you should do...lol. And sorry I'm not as imaganitive as you. BUt I Hope you like it. Please get better soon.
jaberjazz chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
Get better soon! :D
marshmellowking chapter 6 . 3/16/2009

I hope you get better soon.
Miyuki Ningyo chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
Very funny! Please keep updating!
marshmellowking chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
Great Chapter, as always!
Miyuki Ningyo chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
Oh. My. Jashin. Awsome! Very FUNNY! LOL! Oh, and congradulations on writing the longest chapter yet. I think you both have really outdone yourselves this time but I have only one negitive thing to say: you overuse the "uke" joke too much. On a more positive note, it seems you people are becoming more and more funny as time goes on. I'm basicly sticking to my first review I gave, the whole thing about you guys being awsome and needing to write about more Akatsuki members. Thanks and please write more.

-~TTFN~-
marshmellowking chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
I loved this chapter!

I thought you where going to say something like "Kisame's shower is hooked up to blue paint, not water" or "Kisame's sword has bandages on it because he cuts himself with it and that way he can't and if he does he has band-aids because he's a wimp"

Either way, your story is great!

Keep up the good work!