Reviews for Minor Altercation, Despite Your Hesitation
Sparkleyangel chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
I love your story!
miss-Tami-bass chapter 8 . 8/1/2010
haha, most of this story made me laugh! Loved it!

Tami

xx
TheColorPurple chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
great story!
GuLaLi56 chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
it's awesome...

always love all the complexity between them but somehow can managed it at the end :)
acbassxo chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
found this story at like 6 a.m. stayed up till 7 a.m and finished it. it's amazing. i got butterflies just reading it, haha. ;) loved it!
IluvChuckBass chapter 8 . 6/18/2009
That was a really sweet ending to the story. I liked how both Chuck and Blair were finally able to show their vulnerable sides. And it was romantic how they went back to Tuscany finally as a couple. It was the perfect ending to a great story!
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
That was so effing good. I have been staying up all night reading this-HAVING to finish it. That was perfect. The ring? Amazing. Tuscany? Better. Their Love? The best
tvrox12 chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
i love it great chapter!

update soon!
IluvChuckBass chapter 7 . 3/30/2009
As always I enjoyed this chapter very much. This story was especially great to read after the latest GG episode with Blair and Nate and Chuck and Vanessa (seriously WTF!) And I liked how you used funny little lines to lighten up more serious parts. Like when Nate made that comment about how one moment of talking turns to them having sex in a back alley. And then how Chuck retorted with how he didnt realize nate swung that way, haha. Anyways, I'm sad this story is coming to an end, but at least I have one more chapter to look forward to!
underthestarsx chapter 7 . 3/30/2009
Ekk!

One more chapter left.

Sniff i love this story so much.

Makes my heart literally melt. Sigh.

Cant wait:)

hhahah i laughed at this part..

"This is weird," Nate observed. "Do you do this a lot? Just... stalk her?"

"No," Chuck said simply. "I hire people for that." Nate fell silent and Chuck didn't continue. Nate may not have thought it romantic, but for Chuck Bass, this was as good as it gets. Even Blair called him romantic once. He was confident he was.

LMAO typical Bass move.

Love it
Amy chapter 7 . 3/30/2009
eep!

D

thanks for the new chapter!
princetongirl chapter 7 . 3/30/2009
loved it update soon
Jenny345 chapter 7 . 3/30/2009
GOOD!
IluvChuckBass chapter 6 . 3/22/2009
I loved the whole Blair forgetting her shoes but Chuck coming to the rescue by snatching them at the last second. Also how they always seem to have sex right after B dances on stage. This story is always fun to read and I always want it to be longer so it doesnt have to end. Please dont end it here and keep writing!
luneress chapter 6 . 3/20/2009
Great chapter! Just utterly amazing. Your writing is beautiful. Wonderful chapter.