Reviews for Hopeful Bender
DementedCreations chapter 26 . 4/19
Damn! this is the type of fan fiction I live. I love the 'can't stop reading, up all night, holy fucking shit this is amazing, type of fanfic. I love how you delved farther into the relationship between the different breakfast club members and their parents. You even made Vernon a 'not asshole' some how. That on its own takes some work. But you did it. Even if the story it wasn't realistic it still felt so real. So detailed. So well done. Aside from random spelling errors, this was fantastic. This is going in my top 5 favorite fanfics list.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Please post the sequel back up or please make a sequel for this great story
Summertimesandy8 chapter 23 . 10/23/2014
Please please i remember a long time ago when you made a sequel for the breakfast club of hopeful bender . Please please bring the sequel back please ? It's been like 3 years and I still want to read it again please I need to know what was going to happen ! Please! Please post if you ever would think about posting the sequel back up please ?
Guest chapter 26 . 9/16/2014
PLEASE BRING BACK THE SEQUEL!
Foxface chapter 23 . 8/18/2014
Please this was such a good story , my fav breakfast club story please please finish the sequel please , the way you write it literally made it seem like it was the actual sequel to the breakfast club , like it was really part of the story , it seemed so real so please please finish it please bring the sequel back please
Guest chapter 23 . 8/17/2014
I'm not sure if you ever read these reviews anymore but I just wanna say your a great writer and that you have a gift and don't ever stop writing
Amy chapter 23 . 8/16/2014
Please please please put hopeful bender back up please !
Fanning chapter 23 . 4/1/2014
Please please please please post bring the sequel back ! Please
Lynn chapter 23 . 4/1/2014
Please post the sequel back everyone loved it and you took it down lol please
Guest chapter 23 . 2/13/2014
Iv noticed you haven't been on this site for a while , please update on your stories :) and please please bring the sequel back for hope for bender please !:)
Sara chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
It would a great Christmas gift if you would put the sequel back up ... It doesn't have to be anything crazy you know like after the summer vacation you can just do a little one shot or a few chapters of how there life is now and stuff pleeeaasseee
Amy chapter 26 . 12/11/2013
Please please please post the sequel back up please
Deisy chapter 26 . 12/11/2013
Please say something about the sequel please a lot of readers have been asking for two years for the sequel to come back please say something please !
Kelsea chapter 26 . 12/1/2013
Please try the sequel again:)
Nancy chapter 23 . 11/29/2013
When read this story it was honestly the best breakfast club fanfic I ever read , you are a great writer and you have a gift , don't ever stop writing !