Reviews for Hopeful Bender
Please post the sequel back up or please make a sequel for this great story
Summertimesandy8 chapter 23 . 10/23/2014
Please please i remember a long time ago when you made a sequel for the breakfast club of hopeful bender . Please please bring the sequel back please ? It's been like 3 years and I still want to read it again please I need to know what was going to happen ! Please! Please post if you ever would think about posting the sequel back up please ?
Guest chapter 26 . 9/16/2014
PLEASE BRING BACK THE SEQUEL!
Foxface chapter 23 . 8/18/2014
Please this was such a good story , my fav breakfast club story please please finish the sequel please , the way you write it literally made it seem like it was the actual sequel to the breakfast club , like it was really part of the story , it seemed so real so please please finish it please bring the sequel back please
Guest chapter 23 . 8/17/2014
I'm not sure if you ever read these reviews anymore but I just wanna say your a great writer and that you have a gift and don't ever stop writing
Amy chapter 23 . 8/16/2014
Please please please put hopeful bender back up please !
Fanning chapter 23 . 4/1/2014
Please please please please post bring the sequel back ! Please
Lynn chapter 23 . 4/1/2014
Please post the sequel back everyone loved it and you took it down lol please
Guest chapter 23 . 2/13/2014
Iv noticed you haven't been on this site for a while , please update on your stories :) and please please bring the sequel back for hope for bender please !:)
Sara chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
It would a great Christmas gift if you would put the sequel back up ... It doesn't have to be anything crazy you know like after the summer vacation you can just do a little one shot or a few chapters of how there life is now and stuff pleeeaasseee
Amy chapter 26 . 12/11/2013
Please please please post the sequel back up please
Deisy chapter 26 . 12/11/2013
Please say something about the sequel please a lot of readers have been asking for two years for the sequel to come back please say something please !
Kelsea chapter 26 . 12/1/2013
Please try the sequel again:)
Nancy chapter 23 . 11/29/2013
When read this story it was honestly the best breakfast club fanfic I ever read , you are a great writer and you have a gift , don't ever stop writing !
Tracy chapter 23 . 10/27/2013