Reviews for I Fell for the Girl While on TV
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 1 . 2/9
Wow can't wait for them to meet
Hazmatt chapter 23 . 3/4/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed it! There were some places where information was given or revealed in one chapter, and then again in a subsequent chapter and received as though it had not already been known.
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 23 . 6/26/2012
wow Haley was a bitch in this story and the momma rossi LOL
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 22 . 6/26/2012
wow Haley was a bitch in this story
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 21 . 6/26/2012
because she was putting her trust in this man's analysis of the entire situation.

"Most of it. Some of it comes from experience."

"Three ex-wives. Right," JJ said with a chuckle. She took a deep breath. "What did you have in mind?"

LOL
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 20 . 6/26/2012
Where she got the strength to walk back up the path to her waiting limo she'd never know, but she could feel the tears blurring her eyes as she slid into the seat. She should have known better. There was always something that stopped her, something that screwed her over. If it wasn't her job and the time she spent there, it was her family. If it wasn't her family, it was her fear. And Emily knew herself well enough to know that most of the reason she wasn't sure of whether or not she loved Aaron. She knew it had been a long time since she'd felt as intensely as she did for Aaron, but she wasn't ready to be that vulnerable. She wasn't deluding herself into thinking that everything was going to be okay once everyone got back into the real world. All of a sudden, there would be jobs, there would be friends, there would be other things in the way of the fairy tale relationship that the show built.

So she wiped a tear from where it was falling from her lashes and settled herself into the leather of the limo. Tomorrow, she would go back to work and she'd see JJ and Penelope. And after a while she'd be okay.

Oh I hate hotch in this story
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 19 . 6/26/2012
"I want you to have this."

She opened it carefully. "Emily and Aaron," she read. "If you choose to forgo your individual rooms this evening, please use this card to gain access to the fantasy suite."

"So?" he asked quietly, taking her hand.

She felt herself blushing, the heat rising up the back of her neck. "Yes," she whispered.

He pulled her up, pulling her across the grass and out of Chichen Itza. She felt adrenaline and anxiousness well up and start flooding her veins. He opened the limo door for her, allowing her to slip in first. When he slid in after her, she moved right against him. Her legs went over his, tucking herself against him. She couldn't stay away from him

love it all
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 18 . 6/26/2012
Aaron walked Shaena to the limo, unsurprised that she wasn't crying. She turned to face him before she got into the limo, her eyes watering. "Promise me something."

"Promise you what?" he asked quietly.

"Promise that you're going to make a decision that's best for you," she said. "This isn't about Emily or Haley, this isn't about letting one of them go and keeping one of them. This is about who you can see yourself spending the rest of your life with."

He rubbed his hands up and down her arms as she took a shaky breath.

"Promise me that you're going to pick a woman who is going to try to understand your job, who is going to love you and care for you because you are you. Because that is what you deserve and nothing less."

He met her eyes head on, seeing the sincerity in them. It was a promise he wanted to make, no questions asked. "I promise."

Shaena nodded once. "Good. Then I can go home. Broken-hearted, but with the knowledge that one of those two women is going to make you so incredibly happy."

Aaron certainly hoped so.

love it
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 17 . 6/26/2012
"Just giving him food for thought, Princess," Frank replied.

Emily rolled her eyes. "Ash made cake and she's not taking 'no' for an answer."

Aaron saw the question in her eyes as Frank exited first, calling out to his youngest daughter as he went. He reached for Emily's hand.

"Everything okay?" she asked, brown eyes shining.

He pasted a smile on his face as he kissed her forehead. "Fine."

He could tell she didn't believe him.

My sister would not take no for an answer either
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 16 . 6/26/2012
morals or her pride.

"There wasn't anything anyone ever had over me," she kept going. "I've never used my mother's name to get ahead in any game. I've never used who I am to get a better job or get something I could get with hard work and dedication. I swore to myself when I was a child I would be my own person, that my parents could only have a hold on me until I was 21 and then all of the choices I made were going to be for me and only me. I worked and trained to get into the State Department."

"I believe you," he said quietly.

Her eyes darted to his, as if realizing he was still sitting in front of her. "One of my supervisors didn't. He figured he could manipulate the queen of the politics game into getting an extra little something on the side. He figured I was ambitious enough and wanted to climb the ladder of the State Department so badly that I'd do anything he asked. Anything."

"I understand," he promised, his spine shivering with the implication that someone had even gone that far with her. Protective instincts reared up in him and he gripped her hand tighter.

"I didn't know what to do. I mean, when I turned him down the first few times, he cornered me after work one day in his office. Told me if I didn't, he'd fire me. That's the only time I've ever used my name to get anything, and it was to get away from him. I found out later he'd pulled the same stunt with women before me. I was the last woman he ever screwed with, literally and metaphorically."

"Did you...?"

"No," she answered immediately. "But I had people within the department afraid of me pulling my name on them for a while. I'm pretty sure there's still some people who refuse to work with me."

If anything, Aaron was struck once again by her strength. Not only had this woman experienced her best friend taking her own life, but she'd been through probably years of sexual harassment and people whispering behind her back that she was nothing better than a glorified little rich girl, floating on her parents' coattails. He moved slowly, so as not to startle her until he was sitting beside her. His hands still gripped hers though pulled it into his lap. He started tracing her long, elegant fingers.

"The BAU has the highest burn out rate in the entirety of the Bureau," he began quietly. "The things we see people do to other people, to women, to children, to defenceless human beings... Well, let's just say it's not exactly a surprise that so many people leave the unit."

"I know that," she said softly.

Of course she did. She'd have done her research. He smiled grimly. "What they don't tell you is that you make your own family where you can. The unit isn't exactly conducive to anything outside of the job. We're called out at all hours, fly across the country at the drop of a hat, and there's never anything as a set schedule. It wears on you. There are always cases that effect agents, ones that either just stick or ones where you remember the victims or resemble the victims... Or worse."

"Worse?" she asked quietly.

He blew out a breath, not surprised with how easily she slipped into the mode of compassionate woman and strong pillar. He'd meant to come here to reassure her and he wondered if that was really what he was doing by sharing this with her.

"My past as a unit chief isn't clean in the slightest. I got the job because my predecessor miscalculated and was blamed for blowing up three agents. Severe PTSD. He came back, eventually, but left without a word to any of us. Another one of my agents shot a man in cold blood because the case had affected her so bad. That was after she'd been shot by an UNSUB in her own home because we didn't play by his rules."

He felt her shiver, but she didn't move away. Her shoulder leaned against his and he felt her head drop to settle right between his neck and shoulder. "Keep going."

Aaron let go of her hand with one of his, bringing it up to play with the ends of her hair. "I had an agent put onto my team to spy on me, to find a legitimate reason to let me go. She asked me what on earth she could have on me. At that point, not only had Elle potentially murdered a suspect, but one of my other agents was dealing with a drug addiction. He'd been kidnapped, drugged repeatedly... But to some people, family is more important and I was in no position to call him out."

love it
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 14 . 6/26/2012
She didn't trust easily. He wasn't sure that was a help of a hindrance in the long run. And he had to give her credit. Not many people would voluntarily ask questions about a job like theirs. There was too much danger involved, too many ways they saw a human take the life of another human. It wasn't easy to explain it to any one and even more people didn't want to hear about it. "I'm sure he wants to," Dave said finally. "It's just hard for people who are used to closing themselves off to open up again?"

"You think I don't know that?" she asked softly, not looking at him but out across the grassy backyard of the women's mansion. "As a woman, to stay in this so-called game, you have to be willing to open up much faster than you would in a regular relationship. Aaron knows things about me that my best friends don't even know. He has the real potential to hurt me if he sends me home."

"You shouldn't be telling me this," he told her frankly. "You should be telling him."

Emily sighed. "I'm not sure how," she admitted. "I can't decide whether I want to go home and save myself the possibility of getting hurt more or if I want to solve this and stay and..."

true
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 13 . 6/26/2012

WOW
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
Haley is a bitch in this story
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 11 . 6/26/2012
"You're a terrible patient, stubborn as hell, but I want you to accept the rose. I'm sure."

The smile that erupted over her face was wider than she could remember giving him. "Yes," she said. "And someday, I will get over this insecurity complex."

"Not too fast," he replied. "Your insecurities are what make you who you are."

She'd never had anyone tell her that and she had to look away as her face heated. "I've never had someone tell me that before. It's always been about-"

"Being better, being happier, being whatever your parents need you to be," he finished with a nod. "Not here. Not with me."

"It's going to take a lot of getting used to," she answered. "I know I've told you that, but it's not easy to just turn yourself into this open person, Aaron. Not when I've protected myself for most of my life."

LOVE THE LINE

SO ME
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
"I know more than you think," he said quietly. "I know you're beautiful, I can see that. I know you're smart, terrifyingly so. I know that you're passionate and you feel strongly about a lot of things. I know you're afraid of opening your heart to anyone. I know honesty is of the utmost importance to you and that people have to fight for and earn your trust.

"I know that something in politics has made you extremely distrustful of people, and I'd bet that it was your family or someone you loved who has made you so incredibly trustful of me. I hate that it's made you so protective of yourself," he whispered. "Because I think there is a fantastic woman you're hiding, Emily and I wish you'd let me get to know her."

Emily knew her eyes were tearing. "That's a lot," she whispered. "You've been profiling me."

"I don't know how else to tell you that you can trust me," he told her frankly.

What he was saying is like me