Reviews for I Fell for the Girl While on TV
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
"You don't have to be strong with me," he said quietly. "I won't think any less of you if you cry, if you get stressed out... From what I know you're a fantastic person. Don't think you have to prove to me you're strong to get anything."

Emily chewed her cheek. "You don't have to be strong either," she told him. "We all have nightmares, we all see things we don't want to see. Maybe not every day like you and Derek and the rest of your team do, but if I'm going to stay here, if I'm really going to make an honest try at building something with you with so many other women around, then I have to know that you're not going to close up on me because you're trying to protect me."

We do all have nightmares and the sad thing is that we sometimes can not git them from our minds.
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
I like the deal
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
Oh, she was hoping he wouldn't ask that. She blew out a breath. 'It's not an easy job," she said finally, quietly. "What you guys do isn't glamorous, it isn't cool. It's brutal work with long hours and crappy pay. The best part of your day is the part where you arrest someone knowing that you could have very well saved who knows how many lives because you found him. You lose victims time and time again not because you want to but because it's an unfortunate side effect to getting more information."

"You know the job well," Derek muttered after a moment had passed.

Emily shrugged. "I want it," she told him. "Or, I had wanted it, anyway. To work in the FBI, the BAU specifically. I asked some questions, got some answers I didn't really want to hear but understood. I don't like how so many of the women here don't see that kind of thing. They see the glamorous side of the FBI, the one with the shooting and the saving lives, not the one where you lose them. Not the one where you case psychopaths all across the country because someone has to do it."

That is so wrote that peice in a good high way that would explain their job.
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
"Prepare to show me your competitive sides," Sherri continued, her face lit up with the prospect of seeing Aaron again. She squealed. "I wonder what this means!"

Emily stood, Shaena not far behind her. "What are the chances Tweedledee and Tweedledum go on a date together and only one of them is allowed to come home?" Shaena murmured as they took their time going up the large spiral staircase.

"Probably only in our dreams," Taylor replied having overheard Shaena's comment. "You noticed it too?"

"That Kate and Haley are like dogs with a bone, oh yeah. Part of me would like to see what would happen if they were the last two, just to be able to watch the fireworks," Shaena replied.

"On the other side, that would mean you would have been eliminated."

"And as much as I'd love to ensure that a hottie and sweetie like Aaron got a girl that was best for him, I'm in this competition as much as the rest of you are."

I would love to see that myself.
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
He pushed his hands in his pockets, a move Emily knew showed nervousness. "Did you look me up?"

"Did I? No," Emily replied. "Did my best friend? Let's just say I've seen your exemplary record."

That is what I would do I mean look up the man beforemy friend went on and my friends wuld do the same thing.
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Fun chapter.I woul have foght my friends on this kind of thing.I think they set Aaron and Emily up.
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
"Of course not. We're trying to get you laid is what we're trying to do," Penelope Garcia responded promptly. "Since you won't come out with us, we took drastic measures."

Fav line in this
AlpineHolly chapter 23 . 2/15/2012
I had to read it through before I did this, admittedly I wasn't sure what to expect and I have to agree with your outlining story comments, this was way out there. Mind you I'm not a reality TV fan so shied away from this initially, that said the first few chapters grabbed me and held me there and so this ended up being a nice read, so thank you.

I could see how if all could come about, but in the end I got my nice fluffy ending which was so very sweet.
HGRHfan35 chapter 23 . 3/25/2011
I have to be honest here.

I loath shows like the Bachelor(ette). People get hurt and woman always think they are the one he loves the most, the only one he will kiss. The one he makes love to but there is always the other woman thinking the same.

And while the premise of this story eluded me, I can only tell you that I did not expect that I LOVED IT!

You really surprised me and drew me in. *deep sigh*

Really lovely and sweet but is it weird that I also wanted to see the first time that Pen/JJ & Em would meet the entire BAU team?

Thank you for the lovely read.

C.
TVCrazed chapter 23 . 2/1/2011
I actually loved this story. I'm not usually a H/P fan but I think the crazy AU-ness of this story really worked for me. I liked how you did the final rose ceremony. I could totally see it happening exactly like that with him asking her if she loves him and her not being able to answer him. That was totally Emily.

Awesome Crazy Story. I Loved it.
sophonsified chapter 23 . 8/16/2010
This has got to be one of the best fanfics I have ever read. I am speechless right now, the shock of its awesomeness is still sinking in, but I do know that I am really sad its over. Looking forward to your future work! :)
lovelymissalice chapter 15 . 2/6/2010
Wow. 15 pages, and I choose to review now. :P Well, this chapter had Kate OOC, but it was really awesome. Why do I get the feeling that he's only keeping Shaena for Em's sake? Oh, well. This chapter was one of my faves. can't wait to read on about the three remaining contestants. :D
Angel N Darkness chapter 23 . 1/18/2010
Even though this was a change I really did like this story. You did a great job on it.
WickedWitch1313 chapter 16 . 1/1/2010
I find it slightly amusing that you inadvertantly referred to Emily in his explaination of his job.
linelm chapter 23 . 12/26/2009
I wasn't going to read this story, I'm no fan of AU-stories. But it's Christmas time and I had some time over for reading, took a look at the reviews you've got on this story and thought I'd give it a try. And I'm glad I did!

This was a really funny story and you've absoulutly managed to pull it off and make it quite beliveable in spite of how very AU it is!
316 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »