Reviews for I Fell for the Girl While on TV
ramona chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
and here i thought u were going to go with a show .. such as the late fear factor that ran in 2003-05. Good story.

ramona
Hidge chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
This story makes me smile! I can picture it unfolding on TV! I can hear Chris Harrison's voice in my head! LOL.
Hidge chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Okay so The Bachelor is like my ultimate guilty pleasure! :) So I am extremely pleased that someone has the guts to write something fun and off the wall like this with CM characters. I had actually thought of the idea myself on occassion but decided not to focus on it, so cudos! And I think that Hotch would make an awesome bachelor ;)
Arcadya chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
A completely AU H/P.

I'm actually extremely intrigued. But all our characters have yet to do anything truly OOC.

I'll be watching you :)
Angel of the Night Watchers chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Great idea! I'm shocked by the idea, it doesn't seem like your normal writing. That being said, I'm actually looking forward to seeing where you go with this. I like the concept. Can't wait for more- so update soon!
tigger0625 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I like it strange as it is and I am usually a stickler for staying in character but this is good, keep writing!
EricDelko's3Lil'Angels chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
OMG THE BACHELOR! LOVING the story! and im SOO excited to see more! please update soon!
yiting86 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Em...Interesting,write more soon..
x-writingfreak-x chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
LOL! umm that was different but i can see where ur going with it!
Denaliyasha chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I am not incredulous, flaming you, or irritatedly angry. In fact, I'm fascinated. :) This should be interesting. I can't wait.

Denni
R.S. Adams chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
i don't hate it evn though it is really out ther. in fact i kida like it oddly enough.

so please finish it
FotobridgeT2 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
hahahahahahahahahahah!

insane.

that's a good word for it.

:O
Steffi1986 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Girl, this is amazing. I love fluff. :D So please add another chapter very very soon. )
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Oh my goodness I'm not upset at all! I always thought it would be fun to play with AU and this is shaping up to be awesome. Plus, I'm certainly not going to complain about a lot of good fluff :)
Nancy J. Lisse chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
dont worry you wont get any flames from me... its nice to read some fluff out there... its a good concept, different and most of all FUN... so lets hear some more! (or read some more rather) :)
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »