Reviews for I Fell for the Girl While on TV
linelm chapter 23 . 12/26/2009
I wasn't going to read this story, I'm no fan of AU-stories. But it's Christmas time and I had some time over for reading, took a look at the reviews you've got on this story and thought I'd give it a try. And I'm glad I did!

This was a really funny story and you've absoulutly managed to pull it off and make it quite beliveable in spite of how very AU it is!
Jazmingirl chapter 23 . 10/15/2009
I love it what a sweet story I tough for a moment in hitting Hotch for picking Haley but you fix it

another great story for a great writter
WickedWitch1313 chapter 23 . 7/22/2009
yay! I liked this ending a lot!
WickedWitch1313 chapter 20 . 7/22/2009
oh... this is slowly turning into a chick flick!
lovelyCatastrophex chapter 23 . 4/23/2009
Best AU Story ever! I LOVED the twists and turns...its what made this more interesting. looking foward to more of your writing!
canuck17 chapter 23 . 4/22/2009
I loved it:D amazing job again:)
Angel of the Night Watchers chapter 23 . 4/22/2009
Aw! That's so sweet! Great chapter!
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 23 . 4/22/2009
This whole story was completely magnificent. I'm glad you didn't take the easy way out and just have him pick her and then live happily ever after. The twist added a lot and I think it turned out so much more the better :) Kudos to you
hungarian-princess chapter 23 . 4/22/2009
:) good job!
sassyboots4 chapter 23 . 4/22/2009
i thought it was great!1 but dont stop now with this world!your so good at it:) maybe do one with morgan now, that would be interesting to read!
luv0817 chapter 23 . 4/22/2009
I said it at the beginning, (I'm pretty sure), but this idea was ingenious and I loved it from beginning to end- even the parts that were hard to read. Because as an author and a H/P fan, I trusted you completely, and I wasn't disappointed. Thanks for an amazing ride!
SparklingAngel819 chapter 23 . 4/22/2009
Awe! That was a really great ending to a wonderfully crazy story! Needless to say, I loved the whole thing, even the part where Hotch was an idiot and broke Emily's heart :P Great job, and I look forward to any other stories that you are going to write.
Lenni George chapter 23 . 4/22/2009
When I first saw this story, I groaned and rolled my eyes! But I quickly became addicted to it and literally fell in love with it! For an AU piece it was oh so good! Thank you for writing it!
ewriter chapter 23 . 4/22/2009
I like how it turned out in the end, I got worried but all in all it was great!
47329204934784902898123123 chapter 23 . 4/22/2009
Aw! Soo soo so cute! Loved it!
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »