Reviews for Superwomen of Eva: Soul's Haven
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Misato's curry — It's that dangerous. ::grins, ducks & runs::

Nice one! Thanks for sharing! I seem to have missed this the first time around! ::laughs::
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I have never heard of this guy. He almost sounds like a member of the Hawk family from DC. Like a fusion of Hawkman and Blue Beetle almost. Oh, and Raven.

...why can't I seem to stop mentioning DC in these reviews? I have really gotta stop that.

A flock of Darkhawks. I smell something vaguely Kamen Rider about that. I actually wouldn't mind seeing a continuation of this one. It leaves a lot of room for expansion.

That omake is hilarious! I couldn't get the Voltron transformation out of my head for the entirety of the second half :)

Keep up the great work!
Gundam Kaiser chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Okay, I'd never heard of Darkhawk before this story, and I'd never really thought about Kyoko all that much either, but now, I'm an instant fan of both. I read a couple of your other stories, (the ones for Maya, Yui, and Naoko), and was inspired to try something like it myself. The result, which I've yet to publish, is "The Man Without Fear" - I think you might like it, although I probably won't have it done for a good few weeks or so.

(Note: I've also got a Ghost Rider Shinji fic, called "Burning Vengeance", which was before I realized you had a GR fic of your own, and which I've yet to read.)

Anyway, I look forward to reading the rest of your SOE fics when I have time, and hope that you'll peruse what I have of "Burning Vengeance" and "The Man Without Fear" when I publish it.
Neferius chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I can't believe I missed this one!

I had no clue who Darkhawk was, but you did an excellent job with this story.

Read ya Later.
Xardion chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
After finishing reading this,I feel two things. One; outrageously excited that you used my all-time favorite Marvel hero in this (still jumping up an down right now) and two, disappointed. Disappointed that I didn't catch on sooner. Project D, the amulet. It didn't occur to me until I saw that it was Darkhawk. You'd think I'd know better. I just didn't expect it. Even though he's my favorite, I know he's not as high ranked as the other Marvel heroes so I didn't think anyone would write about him. Nice to be wrong sometimes.

Anyway, this is freakishly awesome. And the ending is even better. Kyoko's return, five new Darkhawks (jumping again), and Asuka falling for Kaworu (smile). Man, it's almost like this fanfic was made just for me. Did I mention that this fanfic is freakishly awesome? _
Archon Dragon chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
This story was fairly decent. I am glad that you got the last mother finished up.
Commander Galos chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Very good indeed! Ah, yes... the old Darkhawk series. Pretty fitting indeed! I hardly read two comics of it, but am somewhat familiar with the character. In a way, it reminded me of another ill-fated series back from the 80's of the Marvel line. Are you familiar with DeathLocke?

Anyway, that was a fascinating omake! All the Supermoms uniting into Dark Phoenix? That's so far out of here that I couldn't stop laughing for a long time! And please, can't Asuka learn by now that Misato's curry is a bio-weapon of horrible capabilities?

Great story, and godspeed in all your projects. Kepp 'em coming!
Mike313 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Good story, and I'm glad to see you finally got it done. I know you've been agonizing over which hero Kyoko should be for a good while now.

I think you used "ebon" way too many times, though. You're allowed to use the "black" every now and then. :P Also, the way you keep describing Asuka as a ruthless killer and whatnot feels a little melodramatic. Asuka was trained to be a soldier, which is a bad enough for an innocent child, but in this fic it almost sounds as though NERV made her into a serial murderer or something.

The thing with Kaworu at the end...I don't know. In the other two oneshots, it was pretty clear that all was more or less right with the world at the end. Even with Adam dead, the statement we close with here is still pretty ominous. Unless you intend to come back to this Vengeful Devil or Heroes United!, it seems pretty needless to finish by dangling the possibility that Asuka may well have to off her new boyfriend and give herself a new complex so soon after she's gotten over the old one.
Belthasar chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Well, I have to say that out of the one-shots you did for Yui, Naoko, and Kyoko, this one is my favorite. Good job.
animefan29 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Quiet the rare hero here, nice. And I totally agree with Asuka's sentiments in the Omake.

I have a question, when you hear the song 'Womanizer' do you see anything like a montage of the people on your list of anime characters you hate?
David Alan Abramczyk chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I've been reading these "Superwomen of Eva" stories for a while now, and I've been enjoying them all, but I particularly like the omake at the end of this one. Any chance of seeing pictures of Phoenix-Yui, all three Naoko Akagi's, and Darkhawk-Kyoko, alongside their combined "Dark Phoenix form?