Reviews for This is Not Cybertron
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
hee hee
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
LOVE IT!

Prowl telling Ultra Magnus and Sentinel Prime off was the right thing to do.

EXCELLANT WORK!

(_)

Yokai
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
very good
AlxkendBlader chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
such a reasonably plotted story. I like it!
TacticianZephine chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Win. Epic win. Normally, I can't stand to read Animated Ultra Magnus (in fact, I personally make him as unpleasant as possible), but I think this story has changed my mind.
Happyfish chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BOY OH BOY DID HE GET TOLD OFF AND JUSTIFIBLY SO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Flower K. Owl chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I could totally see Prowl doing this. Great job.
StudyManiac chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Nice! I've been wishing that someone would tell sentinal off since he showed up on TFA. XD
Phoenix Eterna chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
*pulls a Sari, jumps up and down..and pulls a Bumblebee and punches the air* GO PROWL!
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Nicely done.

Wow, I never knew Prowl could be like that.
Ally Inu chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Very cute. It definately brought a smile to my face... I wish this would happen. I could honestly believe that this was an episode of TF:A, besides the copious lack of Ratchet. ;~; Well done.
Puffi The Insane chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Who, Magnus, you just got read the riot act. XD

DO NOT THREATEN PROWL'S TREE, FOR HE WILL EATS YOU.

Also? My internet is fail, otherwise this would be like the fifth review I posted.
Final Genesis chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
He may be quiet, but Prowl really is the guy to speak his mind when he needs too! Impressive, and very nice! I like it! At least Magnus learnt something new - not sure about Chin-arse though... Love the last sentence!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
AutobotGirl6 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Loved it! Very nice story. I liked how Prowl told Ultra Magnus and Sentinel Prime off! Very cool!
trisscar53 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009