Reviews for Explosion
Beaglez r da bez chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
My exact thoughts when I read about Edward hitting bella: oh snap girl! Anyways. Really good so far. Keep on the good work. Keep calm and sparkle!
sarah chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
I really want to read about the engagment thing and how it goes. Also rose and esme take bella dress shopping and they plan the whole wedding detail by detail. And then when the volturi come to the wedding,its the three kings,alec,jane,felix,demitri,and them. And then like the honeymoon or something. Pleaseeeee
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Couldn't I insult him by saying he did run off with his sister? Incest! *wiggles eyebrows* I would crush his reputation telling NOTHING but the truth about that cheating flabby overprotective bitchy stalking motherfu-
Ahem. Sorry. I got into that Eddie insult! ;)
J.DRAST chapter 15 . 9/17/2012
Hello. Pretty cool story. I love J/B pairings! I liked how Bella's shield put others on their backs! Thanks for the entertaining read! Suzan Noerr
Guest chapter 15 . 9/9/2012
Hi, I don't think you need to make more chapters but I would be cool if Aro fond out about Bella's power and visited. I LOVE the emding "An Explotion of Love" best line ever and Jasper omg Hot! I love Edward but this story is refresing people like Jacob or Edward (Edward!) but everyone secretly love Jasper and Emmet. I would like to say I Have an explosion of Love for this story.
Niamh c chapter 15 . 9/9/2012
Hi
GeezerWench chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
Hey! I liked your story. Your style of writing is certainly unique.

And Jasper is THE hottie. I have to agree with you there.
Chelsey chapter 15 . 7/20/2012
This is such an amazing story! I've read a lot of bad jasper and bella stories, but I believe that yours definately takes the cake. Metaphorically speaking of course. Can you continue this story please? I would like to see how jasper proposes to bella and what their wedding is like.

Also another random idea, you could have a continued story off of this one that has them back at Forks High School a hundred or so years later and Edward and Alice are going to Forks at that time. Bella and Jasper as well the rest of the Cullens (Rosalie, Emmett, Carlisle, Esme) could be at a turmoil within themselves about whether or not they should forgive them.

And I LOVED that you didn't portray Rosalie as a bully to Bella. She was absolutely horrible to the people that betrayed Bella and Jasper (Edward and Alice). Most people still have Rose as a meanie head (yes, I know that is not a proper term, but it gets the point across) to Bella instead of her starting to be a friend to her. It's nice and very well thought out.

Very good story. I LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT!
Mrs. Jasper Lee Whitlock Hale chapter 15 . 8/16/2011
MYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!:):):) I'm sooooooooooo happy he is going to propse to her and i feel bad for bella seeing her dad for the last time i almost cried and i hate pixie slut and man whore. lol i love the name you gave them
katherine pirece chapter 15 . 8/3/2011
WHY DID YOU STOP! Please i'm begging you finish the story! I luve this story please continue, bye.

Sincerly,

Kathty
Brittany chapter 15 . 7/10/2011
OMG OMG make more pleaseeeeeee! I love this! if u do please go through Jazz's and Bella's engagement, marriage, honeymoon ANYTHING! I'll really appreciate it if u do please! Thanks and awesome story 3
JordanMarie13 chapter 15 . 1/19/2011
aww! i loved this story. it was so sweet with hardly any angst. i love, love, loved it. beautiful. hey, i think you should write a sequel.
artie em chapter 15 . 1/13/2011
love the story
missjasperwhitlockcullenhale chapter 15 . 12/31/2010
pLeAsE WRITE MORE THIS STORY IS AMAZING HAVE BELLA SAY YE THOUGH I DONT LIKE THE THOUGHT OF HEART BROKEN JASPER *TEAR*
iluvseth chapter 15 . 12/29/2010
Wait! You have to continue! I mean you can't just leave us hanging about the Volturi not attacking again and shit like that! Please! Think bout it, can't you make a sequal... If you have thats freakin awesome!