Reviews for Chemotherapy is the Best Aphrodisiac
guyw1tn0nam3 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
You know I've been encouraged to finish Evangelion half because I've had it stalled forever and half because I realize you wrote more than just Avatar stories.

I decided to try out this first because it was the shorter. Plus I was eating. Choked a bit, but it's okay I'm alive. Ha. Ha.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Oh dear sweet mercenaries' guild. This is funnier'n hell. ::snickers:: The only hang up I can see is that surely Asuka, with all her genius level and college degrees would realize that women do NOT have prostates. Too bad Gendo didn't have pancreatic cancer. That's damn near fatal.
MAI742 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Not bad. In fact, funny and perceptive. Maybe you could have made more of it, but I think it worked well enough - best, even - as a one-shot.
Slicerness chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
HA HA cancer. funny stuff man. i gotta read more eva crack fics. they're hilarious...
an1979 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Great parody.

The mixup of (as it is implied) medical tests is played very good.

I had a nice laugh from bad-Eva-fanfics stereotypes you parodied: "german" quotes from google translator, stud Casanova Shinji with super stamnina, etc.

PS.

For some of commenters below.

You fail... badly...
Crowheart chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Sorry, amending my last statement

I didn't realize that you were joking at first.
crowheart chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
women do not have prostates, dude

should have gone with breast of uterus
thehut chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
hi nice short story, but u should change your german translater *g*. Those sentences don't even make any sense. For Example "Mein Affe Butter muss, die alle über Ihre Waffel, Schlampe." actually means : "My Ape butter must, she all over her waffle, bitch"

well maybe there is a hidden meaning or something but i just don't get it

best regards

thehut
Adam Epp chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
It's a pretty funny story. I almost didn't read it because I thought it was a generic dramatic story. But it wasn't and good for you.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Such a horrible pun! It leaves me prostate with grief!
gunman chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I'm actually feeling a little sorry for that doctor. Too bad Gendo isn't dying, because he's gonna kill that doctor.

As for Shinji and Asuka... I'm finding it funny as hell that Shinji actually thinks that Asuka having cancer is 'hawt'.

I mean... she's dying! And did you actually have them having sex?

I... am just beyond words right now!

Write on!
iamjustanotherguy chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
...I am actually crying from the laughter...I'm also finding it hard to type due to the lack of oxygen...I'm faving this one.

-justanotherguyathiscomputer
94saturn chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Not too bad, but I think it falls short.

I realized what you meant about parody about half way through this far too short piece.

I’m thinking that it would have had more impact, if you would have done research into cancer and played out Asuka’s dilemma and treatment, regardless of any relationship that may develop between Asuka and Shinji. The Gendo thing was just BS.

Read ya later.

Lord Saturn
Fanf1cFan chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Sheesh! Send-up it is. And yeah . . . a lot of those fics read like soap operas, making them fair game. Your aim is true.

So when are we going to see more of "Taking Sights"?
Illogically.Inclined chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
This is awesome, and you should feel awesome. On behalf of tropers everywhere, I salute you. Best fucking send-up/deconstruction of illogical WAFF fics ever.