Reviews for Just A Little Closer
kateskates24 chapter 20 . 8/27
I know it's been awhile since an updayte but here's to hooping maybe you'll pick this on e back up!
Lazy Creativity chapter 20 . 2/2
This is awesome! I binged on this! Please update. It's getting really good!
lily chapter 11 . 4/29/2015
mkay joey is not an ass like that and mokuhba is not that crazy
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
er what about tampons?
Sleepyreader319 chapter 20 . 8/10/2014
I love love love Euneya and Kaiba! They are adorable! Update ASAP!
bluebelle94 chapter 20 . 4/30/2014
I love this story! I hope you start up on this story again soon, it is one of the few stories out there that actually keeps Kaiba's personality in perspective. It is unbearable when people make his character way too OOC, but all through out you have done a great jobXD Thank you for all the hard work that you have put into the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
that gals a freak! haha
Regin chapter 20 . 10/15/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Katelyn Rose chapter 20 . 5/26/2012
I absolutely love this fan fiction! I adore the way you have taken your time and not rushed any details to complete it how descriptive you are, along with the amount of thought and effort put into it as well. :]

I hope more comes soon!
Assarishita chapter 20 . 1/25/2012
You're not going to finish this story anymore, are you? Shame, because it's a really good story. If it wasnt a fanfic, I could've sworn that I'd been reading a book. Nice character development and well written, good work!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/6/2012
Please please please update this story! You're such an amazing author and id really live it if you continued with this!
stormy64 chapter 20 . 12/14/2011
Wow... your story is... AMAZING! Your chapter lengths are the biggest I've ever seen, and your characterization and character development are phenomenal! O.O O.O O.O This is one of the best stories I've ever read, no joke. Please update soon. I've been hanging on this cliff-hanger for a long time! And again, this is very very very well written. Thank you for taking the time to write it _
Onikafei chapter 20 . 5/23/2011
Cliffhanger! I spent 3 days reading this, please update soon! Love it!
minnie015 chapter 20 . 5/23/2011
OMG!~! I hope you haven't given up on this story. Itsss sooo suspensful, What's going to happen to Euneya? I can't wait for the next chp. update soon plz.
EvilPurpleCookiePenkeyMonguin chapter 20 . 2/13/2011
You haven't updated in Ages! Please update soon, because i really want to read the rest of the story.

Keep at it! :D