Reviews for Break Me Out, Take Me In
jasperslover chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
Lol your story is so entertaining! You should keep going with it. It has great potential already and its not even at the half way point! Hope to see another chapter up soon!
ShellyCullen chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
Lol I see someone's been keeping up with Fifty Shades of Grey xD

I think you're going at a fine pace. Rom ance shouldn't happen that fast, especia lly in Bella's case. I love Bella's pers onality in this story too. Its so unique . She seems a lot more interesting. So d oes Edward lol. And you even managed to stick a lot of personality traits they o riginally had.

Its been a while since you've updated so I'm not sure you would update, but I'd like to say I've been following this sto ry for a while and it still takes my bre ath away every time I read it. There are n't too many wonderfully thought out fan fics and this one definitely gets a gold star.

And the humor was spot on. I could just imagine Bella failing at seducing lol th en again, its Edward. When it comes to g irls he can be such a guy, even if he is a kidnapper xD

Thank you for posting this. It was epic.
some1udk chapter 12 . 2/2/2012
grat story! cant wait for the rest
ChiChi chapter 12 . 1/14/2012
O M G ! !

:D

Please, please, please pleasepleaseplease PLEASE CONTINUE! :DD

It's soo good! I'm hooked. I want to know what will happen. You are a gifter writer and there wasn't a single moment of boredom while reading your story! I don't know if you even read this review since the last update was so long ago, but anyway... Wow Bella's really tough! I kinda like her more when she fights back, which she doesn't in most stories I think... :)

So yeah this is a great fanfic. Straight to the point, no pointless babbling in the middle.

ChiChi
marianasgirl chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
I really miss this story!

It is absolutely amazing and you are a talented writer! I'm very sad you haven't written or updated :(

But I hope you find your muse again and maybe get out of the writers block!
Shiba-san chapter 12 . 10/3/2011
Good going Bella! Please Update!
ressax chapter 12 . 9/27/2011
This story is good. Your writing is okay, i haven't noticed any mistakes. One of the best things I like about reading is a story that sets the mood and you do this. Update soon.
Uejdjjd chapter 12 . 8/31/2011
Pggv chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
Vgfjgff chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
Hdbhgg chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
nibblehead chapter 12 . 7/13/2011
i hope u update soon
Gruedyt chapter 12 . 7/9/2011
Kristal chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
hey um r u ok its been a long time as i positve u know we all wanna c who the boss if she got away and drawed attion or there will be something intamte the i dont read or write those but im speaking for others when this not just me well is outstanding and i would just like to what would happen thanks 4 readin kristal out! (sorry its alot i talk alot!)
Jjvjfj chapter 12 . 6/29/2011