Reviews for Blame it on the mistletoe
LonelyNightz chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
really love this!
Yabbit chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
awww so cute

:P
whennext2you chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Oh my gosh! that was so adorable! I loved all the outside references to different things! Amazing story! Loved their personalities in this.
minlin chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Squee! Sweet,sweet Christmas fluff!

Though I agree with Wilson, a confession of undying love in the middle of Wilson's next wedding would be 'strangely romantic'. And *very* House.
seventhSINwrath chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I really loved this one-shot. It was cute and in charcter at the same time, way to go. -
PerLuminisPropinquus chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
That was adorable _

*favs*
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
How cute! XD
Cardio Necrosis chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Their kiss scene was very hot and well-described, and their characters were very believable and realistic. I coudl hear them with your dialogue. Good job!
Demain Matin chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
omg, i giggled all the way till the last word. So cute i want to melt XD
Toshiko Sato chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Nice bit of fluff, perfect for a Christmas fic. Although I loved every line, for some unknown reason my favorite would have to be about the shell shocked looking Kutner.I really have no idea why, it just makes me laugh, and now that I think about it is quite in character. You made House remain himself, and still you were able to show him with sensitive undertones, I love when authors are able to do that, although they rarely are. Anyway, it was great. I expect more great peices in the futere.
Shiny Ryuichi Sakuma chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Aww, this is exactly what I needed. Very cute. And I would love a sequel. ;)
Charlie Winchester chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Aha. Cute. So very cutesy and adorable and made me giggle.

Fave lines-

"No, I’m addicted to you," Wilson said matter-of-factly. "I’m just trying to ensure a steady supply of my drug of choice." (I like the matter-of-factly part)

"Not unrequited. Fully requited. Totally requiting here. I love you." (Just... lol)

"Because I was hoping my original love struck stalker would make a move." (Aw)

It was really quite baffling; House couldn’t even wrap his mind around the leap of logic that would convince anyone that this was a good idea. (That's just so HOUSE, me loves)

I'm adding this to my faves list. Thanks!

Charlie
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Awesome. Dominant!Wilson is hot. Just like Posessive!House. Loved it!
Bonomania chapter 1 . 1/17/2009