Reviews for Stardust
Fallen1Dreams chapter 1 . 3/12
*sobs quietly in corner for a few months*
PotterHeadAnon chapter 1 . 2/16
Beautifully written! Well done!
Lost1nTheLight chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
You just crushed my soul. Thanks. This was gorgeously written and unbearably sad and beautiful and just ARGH it was wonderful. You are a lovely writer, not many people would have been able to pull of such a plot twist and WRENCH MY HEART RIGHT OUT OF MY CHEST THANKS YOU VERY MUCH. Anyways, I actually loved it so much, there are no words that I can find and give to you that would come close to explaining how completely and perfectly great I thought it was.
Love,
Lost1nTheLight
AN AWESOME Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
THIS. BROKE. MY. HEART. IT WENT KAAAAA BBOOOOOOMMMM JAHDJHADLSJ WAHHHHHH
wiseowl12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
OMG I cried, and that is something very hard to achieve so... I have to say this was an amazing one shot, I love it! I can't imagine living in a world without my sister, and we are NOT twins, so imagine how hard that must be on Gorge, who practically list a part of him, hi other half ? I loved ur little story :) keep writing !
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This made me sob! So tragic and beautiful
Fromundertheweirwood chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Tears where shed. Poor George! :'( I really liked that, just so you know.
Roselialuu chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I don't even have words... That was incredibly good. I'm a twin and I can't imagine living without my sister! Poor George! I love it! :'(
Queen of Everyday chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Read A Seroius Matter by Vickie1996
ThatLittleThing chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
No, no, no! How can you do this? Oh, screw it, why did it have to be so heartbreaking? Why couldn't it be light and funny? It's nice, yes. Better, even. Great, actually. Hell, you just made me cry, and that's saying something. You - just - turned - George - into - a - bloody - madman.

I hate Rowling for killing Fred. Like, WHY HIM?
writingchild chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I think this is one of my favourite stories about how George copes (or doesn't cope) with Fred's death. I didn't expect the ending it had, and. I love it more and more every time I read it.
JustPuttingThatOutThere chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Never ever cited whilst reading a story, and im not about to say I started crying manically whilst reading yours. But that was really really good and also sad.

I would have cried when I read this if I was a person who cried whilst reading storys, but I'm not, and never have.

Amazing story
kukumalu01 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Brilliant, brought tears.
Boots'N'Opals chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This was so fantastic! It was simply beautiful. The song is so perfect. Poor George... The symbolism in this story is so poignant. I love this: "Just leave me your stardust... to remember you by..." I love the idea of George imagining Fred, even though it's heart-breaking. Thanks for leaving on a hopeful note. :) Amazing job!
Ashley chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
it was good.. till the end! but I like the brotherhood realationship u have going between fred and george! Keep it up!