Reviews for Broken
U r positively awesome
Guest chapter 11 . 2/24/2014
Wow 5'6 and shes 146 im 5'6 and i weigh 115
JamesBond2007 chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
Sheket bevakasha is the Hebrew word for be quiet please not shut up, the Hebrew word for shut up is stom tapeh
Crazy Ninja chapter 27 . 12/5/2012
good story
great storyline
Freck chapter 8 . 5/12/2011
Your Hebrew is off. Please is "bevekasha", good morning is "boker tov" and you misspelled "bevekasha" in shut up. Other than that, I really enjoy this story.
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 10 . 10/15/2010
omg that ending made me want to cry it was so sweet and true :)
ContentsPriceless chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
okay space oddity is really weird I mean it's so stupid :D hehe lol! "This is major tom to ground control..."
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 27 . 5/27/2010
A sequel would be an EXCELLENT idea!
Lapse in Judgment chapter 6 . 9/30/2009
This is really good. I started on this site when I was twelve, but never finished anything past a one shot. Three years later and that's still true. You've done better than me in that respect.

Your grammar and wording could use a little fixing up, but it's good over all. The beta in me just picks these thins out. I look forward to reading the rest of this story, and taking a look at some of your other work as well.

pedomellonaminno chapter 19 . 9/12/2009
Go McGee!
pageleaf chapter 27 . 6/15/2009
That sounds like something Abby would say! I guess they're alike. I'm trying to picture a blond Abby, and I can't. I can't even imagine it! This is really good!
pageleaf chapter 23 . 6/14/2009
Much easier! Thanks! Happy-go-lucky is the best word to describe Abby. She is my favorite. Surrounded by so much French and Hebrew, I need to speak in Spanish now! Adios!
pageleaf chapter 22 . 6/14/2009
...sad...I liked Shoshana...but I liked Ziva better, so...
pageleaf chapter 19 . 6/14/2009
Poor Ziva...she's still scary, even on crutches...
pageleaf chapter 18 . 6/14/2009