Reviews for The Things We Do Not Say
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
I love how you explore through the different parts of the series! Thank you! :)
alguien22792 chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
Arrgg this chapter was so cute

Leaving aside the Kurofai part I love that even through all, Fai can't bring himself to hate Ashura C:
alguien22792 chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
Fai's thoughts were so sad, but I really like how you started it with the "love" thing (:

At least it's good to know that Kurogane love him
alguien22792 chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
I really like the short conversation between Kurogane and Fai, it gave me a light feeling
ValerianSunrise chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
Very Sweet Story! You did very good! I hope to see more updates on this one! Its too cute! 3
AllTheLosers chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
O_O L-O-V-E-D I-T Especially the "He never meant to fall in love with Kurogane. The ninja was rude, loud, angry and overbearing; he needed taking down a peg or two and he was just too serious not to mock" part.

amazing. and why dont you just read the manga online? its a lot easier...at least to me...
AllTheLosers chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
Oh that was so cool :D
Peculiar Daze chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
Nice story so far. Update please.
Roxie Archer chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
I find it difficult to review for other people's things. Simply because I do not excell in interacting with other people. But, upon reading this (in its thus far entirety of 2 chapters) I found it to be a crime that only 1 other person had reviewed for it.

As that person said, the view you've presented here is a fresh one. I don't think I've read a single piece taking place in this (sub) arc that dealt with Kurogane's situation in the war with regards to his curse, because surely, in a war, Kurogane would have killed just as much needfully as needlessly. There are ways to go around this, surely, in re-specifying the curse or the circumstanses of the war or time line, but your view was a thought provoking one and I commend you for it. It also led to Kurogane's desire to repay Fai, offering what he knew Fai desired, an honorable exchange to Kurogane, no doubt, which was also a part of this piece I found I liked.

All in all, you did a good job. I'd say the chapters are far too short, though. If you continue it, I would look forward to more of Kurogane's thoughts on his feelings toward Fai and how and why they're developing as they are.
GreenAppleIce chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Wah, that was pretty nice! Huh, I never thought about how Kurogane was able to fight in the war with Tomoyo's curse on him. Interesting... I enjoyed the part where they slept next to each other. I like this!