Reviews for Unexpected Relationship
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
Thank fawking goodness there are authors like u in the world! (: LOL! ~xXUlquiorraXYoruichixX~ This story is the best fanfiction i have EVER read in my life! (:
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
This story if fawking AMAZING! xX~UlquiorraXYoruichiXx~ I LOVE THIS! Sooo cute!
Sundanze chapter 17 . 4/30/2011
meh this was alittle stupid... how the hell could ulquiorra's hierro get bypassed so easily? ichigo with mask ushed getsuga tenshou on him and it only gave ulquiorra a shallow cut... lame :S
Taijen chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
yume girl 91 chapter 17 . 10/13/2009
He's not dead! Right? They will meet again? You had me going there for a while-sniffing-and almost in tears! But I'll forgive you when the new fic is posted. ;)
oxygen deprived chapter 17 . 10/12/2009
Can't wait for your sequel!
CaptainYoruichi chapter 17 . 10/11/2009
Nice! I love the ending. _ It's funny that you should mention a sequel, too. While I was reading the ending of this I was listening to "Second Chance" by Shinedown, which is kind of appropriate in this case.
CaptainYoruichi chapter 16 . 10/1/2009
Oh, I like this chapter. Kind of a cliffhanger ending, yeah?
Grimjaww chapter 16 . 9/24/2009
Great story thus far!

I hope Yoruichi and Uliquirra work things out!
MetalChickCrisis2040 chapter 16 . 9/21/2009
DD: Yoru! He should so grasp her form and take her away somewhere to save her -looks to the side- Oh yes.. xDD Your story though, don't mind me! Ahh ,I wish I had time to properly review! But alas, I do not... So, amazing as always. Seriously hoping to see A LOT more Ulqu/yoru fics from you. Or you might force to me to attempt my own Dx -doesn't even know how she would begin to do that when she is a Ichi/Yoru writer- DDX shiznit! Anywho. Can't wait for the next chapter, I shall give a better review then! :D

yume girl 91 chapter 16 . 9/20/2009
Pretty good... ;; sniff-sniff. Near the end! Waah! ;;
oxygen deprived chapter 16 . 9/20/2009
I ...did not expect . Great emotional portrayal.
MetalChickCrisis2040 chapter 15 . 8/29/2009
Okay. Another amazing chapter. I’m envious of your skill with these characters. Even though there isn’t much dialogue (this fic is perfect to show that dialogue isn’t needed to make something great), the emotion with Soi-fon’s moves was to the G in amazing. I’d like to touch base on a few things that make this fic worthy of a review.

1. The emotion. You plainly state it out, and not to an extent where its too much. You don’t bulk it on just what their feeling and thinking, at all times. It transitions smoothly. I love that!

2. Yoruichi’s Character. Were you her in an anime life or something? XD

3. Ulquiorra’s Character. I’ve been wanting to do a pairing fic for these two for some time, but I’ve never had the balls (well, obviously not, I’m a girl), but figuratively speaking, I’ve never had the balls to try this pairing out. My idea was similar to this one, but I am so glad I went through this section before writing because this fic would completely spank mine!

4. Cheers to not making Ulquiorra something he’s not.

5. Soi Fon’s emotion. Is perfect. How you described her rage and her anger. And her devotion to Yoruichi. If she had been mentioned more throughout the fic, I would have thought it a triangle between the three, but then again, Kisuke was mentioned. You definitely hit home on the key importants to Yoruichi and her heart.

6. Length. Each chapter is satisfying, even if some of us (readers) wish it to be longer :3 -hinthint-

7. The romance aspect. Its dark, its tainted, and it also has its soft side. I love how you don’t over-do it. The love attribute is there without it being annoying. Props on that.

8. Descriptive words and such. You never seem to run out of detail, nothing is ever repeated. Or if it is, its reiterated in a new light. I could never do something like that, you’re truly someone to look up to when it comes to writing!

I think that about wraps up all I wanted to say. I just recently looked into this pairing. (A couple weeks ago, maybe?). I’ve read every chapter about three or four times now, and your fic is certainly the best on here. I hope this doesn’t end too soon, but if it shall, I do wish you write more for them. (: Even if it is a simple one shot, I would love to read more from you! Keep rockin’ the YoruQuiorra!

yume girl 91 chapter 15 . 8/28/2009
How can it be almost over-wails! D: what's going to happen! Argh! ;) winks, it was good. Cheers :) !
Your Fan chapter 15 . 8/28/2009
I hope you write more for this pairing if you do end this soon.. You're very talented and this story is my most faved of Bleach.

-Your Fan