Reviews for The Annals of Darkness: Light's Growth
guitarlover56784 chapter 50 . 11/3/2015
Just how powerful is excalibur? Puny keyblade? That's pretty intense power huh
Guitarlover56784 chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
So wait, Merlin and yen sid knew all of this? How old are they anyway? My screen name is my review name. I'm not signed in at the moment
guitarlover56784 chapter 13 . 10/30/2015
You do know that there's no such thing as leftenant? It's just said that way in the UK..
guitarlover56784 chapter 10 . 10/30/2015
Okay so how is genie so powerful, yet so utterly useless in the story? What are his origins anyway? How powerful is he? Or yen sid, or merlin?
guitarlover56784 chapter 42 . 6/18/2015
The lich king? Like from the drizzt series, or books?
guitarlover56784 chapter 8 . 6/15/2015
That's a lame way for Tom to die. I mean, I didn't really care about him one way or the other, but still..
guitarlover56784 chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
so.. There's axels girl huh
Bakon Hawk chapter 79 . 4/3/2015
Finally finished this one. Took me over three months between breaks and school. You are evil and awesome and an amazing author. Definitely Continuing the series, even if it kills me. I haven't read anything this good in a long time, and definitely not in this fandom.
Psycho Ray chapter 40 . 3/20/2015
I really like the way you're developing Sora and Kairi's romance. Young love is indeed a beautiful love.

Also, I kinda know already that Kairi won't be taken to Maleficent. If it happened, Maleficent would personally see that Kairi would not get away from her, and our heroes can't yet fight the witch in her own territory. But I do expect you to make something out of this Kidnap.
Psycho Ray chapter 28 . 3/5/2015
Nooo, not more music, please! Enough already ;-;

Also, there's something I need to say.

DON'T YOU HAVE A HEART? Or have you just never played FFX? C'mon! I cried with Tidus and Yuna. HOW CAN HE NOT BE IN LOVE WITH HER?!

Ok, I feel better now. But, seriously, there is no way Tidus could forget Yuna, not even in a AU fic as long as it start after the events of the first game.

But I'm still in love with this fic, despite my constant rant.
GoldenCyclone4 chapter 31 . 3/2/2015
Holy crap, Ur? Alright!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/1/2015
Why? Why did you have to go and spoil one of the most touching moments of 358? Why?
Guest chapter 20 . 2/28/2015
You know what I'd sing while in Middle-Earth? The amazing power metal awesomeness that is DragonForce, of course!
Psycho Ray chapter 10 . 2/13/2015
I read and review using my phone.

It takes 30 minutes to write a small review, smaller than this one.

I've used 2h in my life to write a huge review. Starting at 1a.m..

It bugged.

I lost everything.

I wanna kill myself. And sleep.

Huge review short, I'm in serious love with this fic. But I freaking hate nemo. I've been trying to finish this chapter for 10 days or so, but it's just the worst!

I wrote so many nice things in that huge review. Trust me ;-;
guitarlover56784 chapter 79 . 2/10/2015
Holy shit, AJAX?! from troy?!
1,309 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »