Reviews for Standard Conversations
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
...what the Hell?
amyblair chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Nicely done. Black Humor, yeah, I can see that. This conversation is very Season 4, way to pick it.
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 10/1/2009 a "really awful, terrible, nasty way, that is."

That's it ;)

~ CR ~
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
That was perfect!
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Heh, very cute. I love pure dialogue pieces... though I think I got a little queasy at the description of the hellpuppy.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 4/2/2009

You've got the S4 formula nailed!
atrum infractus chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Omigosh. Amazing!
sudoku chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
"You know, it was the standard post-hunt talk. We stand and stare at nothing for awhile, and I think about the parallels with my situation, and then I give you a tiny bit more information, and you look all sad and sorry for me and I get upset and then I don't talk about it anymore. That talk?"

That is exactly the talk they had nearly every week in Supernatural, isn't that? LOL.

Anyway, well done, that explains Sam's lack of expression.
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
*snerk* XD
bhoney chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
You do the dark humor really well. :)
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Love it. Clever idea, too.
Neekie chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Ha ha ha! This is pretty much how season four's been going for me, too. Much love!
mermaid2bseeker chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
OMG. That is totally what I was thinking during the conversation. Well not really. But I was like, You know what, I'm not surprised.
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I think it's getting easier for him to talk about, knowing Sam isn't judging and is the same empathetic person he's always been. However, as you portrayed, it doesn't make it feel any better for Dean not having Sam at least horrified, expressively so, that Dean was capable of doing or feeling those things. I think Sam thought the only way he could keep Dean talking was not to show anything that might make him shut off. He still hasn't figured what the right reaction is, until now ;)
TammiTam chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
AWESOME rendition of how little they are giving Sam this season. Us over at CWESS (hey check us out from my profile!) were sort of wondering the lack of anything Sam this season, and this fic was rec'd by one of us (BlueEyedDemonLiz) and I think all that read it, had a good sarcastic chuckle! Thank you so much for sharing.