Reviews for Secret Sideshots, Outtakes, and More
pippapear chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
Gah C!

poor tortured, troubled, torn Edward...

I love him so...

You have set this up so bloody brillo for the one shot.

I reread it all the time but I am still so gagaga to read it agaiN!

Sad I know!

Oh poor Edward. Even well Bella is reaching out saying that she thought Charlie was wrong Edward can't see past his own monsters to see her truth...

Its all bottled up inside eating away at him & thats why the one shot is so well linked and connected to this story.

Cause even without knowing all this back story you felt that explosion of tension, fear, regret, repression and denial...

& now this back story has been layered in painstakingly well its going to be absolutely killer.

Can I just say how much I appreciate how hard you toil on this fic. Nothing is incongruent to the one-shot or their development.

It must be a real labour of love.

I thank you, gorgeous C.

Lotsa love.

Ps ~ you deffo got Bella's build up right to the one shot! :)

Mbakes9344 chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
I was glad we got to get into Edwards head a little more with this. I kinda figured this was how he was feeling. In his mind he is doing whats best and is right. I love him to pieces but he isnt always right. Both him and Bella can be just so stubborn sometimes lol. Im very happy to know the one shot will be next and have no problem reading it again even if it is slightly different. I am looking forward to see what happens after between them and everyone else as well.

Thanks for a great story

icefang7 chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
i love this story! this is really good, thanks so much!

can't wait to see what happens next! she needs to tell him.

son! lol
Goneforever8888 chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
Ok, so wow! That was not what I was expecting at all! I love this story, it’s like my little gem! Haha.

I have to say I hate that Edward feels the way he does, I think a lot of people do. I am hoping that Bella will the one to help him realize that he is not the person he thinks he is. I know Bella would be perfect for that because she is tougher than nails. She will push him when he doesn’t want to be pushed and she won’t take his crap or no for an answer! I think Bella will be his saving grace. You add Esme (and Jasper, maybe a little Alice, Emmett and Rosalie) and I think that things will get better for Edward and he will confront this relationship with Bella head on and tell her how he feels. I just hope it’s sooner rather then later! :)

Listen to me tell you about your characters! LoL. Sorry. I just thought I would share what I was thinking. Anyway, you asked about our favorite Edward and Bella moment from Secret.

My favorite moment would have to be the most recent. From Bella’s Point of View right after the explosion. When she wasn’t sure if he was alive, and then when she found out he was. The emotions and feelings in those brief moments were my favorite. There was no hiding anything – there was no need to. It was “raw” and, in my opinion, one of the more honest moments in their relationship.

Wow, I feel silly telling you about something you wrote. Haha. Ok, I a done rambling!

Awesome one-shot! I can’t wait for the next chapter!
Ironic Twist chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
My favorite moment is when Edward gives Bella the bracelet in the park. Such an intimate moment, the snow more concealing than walls would be. Them together, alone in that vast space. I just love it.
Jeni K chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
I love it when you write Edward Pov. He is just so tortured that he doesnt think he deserves anything good. I like getting in his mind set with every thing that is going on for him. I am totally hooked on your story and cant wait to see what happens next.
edwardbabymomma chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
My favorite moment was when Bella first meet Edward for an interview and they were going back and forth with each other.

I enjoy reading the one shot it answered a lot of my questions.
freakybella chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
I really liked this from Edward's point of view. This all is just amazing.

My favorite part of Secret is at the ball where Edward finally figures out that he is in love with Bella.
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
That certainly did help to explain Edward a bit more.

My favorite Bella and Edward moment is when they were in that store with Rose. :)
Snewman82 chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
I am glad that you posted this one shot from EPOV so the reader could see what was going on in his mind durning this conversation. I know that I was having trouble understanding why he was being so cold and just cutting Bella off when I read it from her POV. This explains alot. I do hope that they will eventually end up together in this story, it just seems like they never will.
Alejandra111 chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
! I cannot stop saying that! I totally loved it! OMGOMOMG~! Poor Edward! I feel so bad for him! [... I cannot wait to see how everything is going to end! lol... Favorite moment so far? I love each and every one of the moments they are together! They are so freaking adorable! P
Rochelle Allison chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
may be unoriginal but, i also love that memory of edward and bella in the snow, when he gives her the bracelet. it was precious, and almost magical - like they got a chance to get away from their lives a moment.

the fact that edward lies to her in this is understandable, but still sad. and somehow...i just know bella knows he's full of it. at least, i hope she does. i am SO excited for the next update! the moment we've all been waiting for!
overzealousbunny chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
fav moment.. only one?

well i'd have to say when they were at the park, sitting on the log and he gave her the bracelet.

and of course he lied.. he's EDWARD the EEDIOT! lol

hopefully he'll wise up soon..
fanficreader83 chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
I am not sure I have just one favorite moment... I might though if these two make it through things happy (and together), your a/n has me thinking a lot... we have waited to get to the one shot but will now be faced with the age old, where do we do from here! ;)
TabithaAbraham chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
Edward trying to push Bella out of his life in all ways isn't really going to work. I think that she's burrowed her way in to his psyche for good. This was fun to read the scene from his POV.
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »