Reviews for Secret Sideshots, Outtakes, and More
pippapear chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
Oh poor Bella! All lost and confused... & having to leave Edward... GAH that almost killed me.. Seeing him looking small.

Bloody hell..

& she was so excited, being all playful, enjoying being with him.

God. What a tits up, what a mess...

But as ever brillo writing & tension & drama & just wonderful!

Wow.

I soak up everything you write! Delighted to get anything else from you whether in this world or anything you do!

Thanks for both this goodie & the excellent Secret update!

Lotsa love.

Emmy.

X
Ironic Twist chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
Thanks for the BPOV. I enjoyed her side of the story.
Hope4more chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
I wanted more! God, I understand overprotectiveness, but here's the thing I learned long ago, sometimes the best intentions give you the wrong results. He will lose her, if he keeps this up...one way or another...whether it's to another man or because of a stupid mistake...she will be gone.
TabithaAbraham chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
Glad you posted Bella's POV from the explosion. She was even more conflicted about leaving Edward than the original chapter let on. She just seems to have lost her anchor in life when her Dad fired her. I'm glad that she called Emmett.
naelany chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
*hugs Bella*

I get that Charlie was shocked and upset, learning that she'd been so close to getting killed. But I still want to smack him. *sigh*
cshorte chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
Poor bella! Sucks that she was going to tell him and that happens. Awesome chapter!
ASHLEYYYBLACKBERRYYY chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
that was sad! :(

poor bells.
Alejandra111 chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
That was fantastic! Sad... but still great! LOVED IT!
monomo chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
It's so sad to know that she was going to finally tell him that she loves him and she didnt get the chance too, and now charlie is going to keep the apart :[ geez they cant catch a break can they?
tkeaton1 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I do love this story and the outtakes are yummy too
icefang7 chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
aw..i am still so sad...thanks...will they ever really get it together and stay that way?
lovedwardalways chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
that is sad to see that she was going to tell him the way she felt and then charlie wanted to keep her from seeing edward now of all times. that sucks.
freakybella chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
Those were hot!
creampuffsteph chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
oh if only it were real *sigh*

but that's ok bc only a few more chapters till another "explosive" chapter. right?

oh and i'm still waiting for that other side shot missy. but i'll be ok if you just work on the next chapter ;)
cshorte chapter 2 . 5/17/2009