Reviews for Secret Sideshots, Outtakes, and More
creampuffsteph chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
wo

i own eddie in his peaked cap and tightie whities? hell yes!

and C i love YOU hard for getting this out. no lie i have had a shit day so thishelped more than you know.

let's go back and recap my fav parts, shall we? yes

mention of his high end shit that he probably never used bc it gets dirty quickly. lmao.

and bella's devious side: 'because you have the hots for him' and that she forgot why she was even there in the first place (besides sexin him up of course)

"He and I would get married one day and Edward would have meaningless sex with random women until he was old and no one was into him anymore."

bahahahahhahaha

but hell yes edward would make one sexy old man.

description of edward as he was undressing? fucking hot.

edward breathing out isabella and her liking it? also hot.

edward saying "i should ask what you're doing here but i don't care" fucking pricelss. that's right he doesn't care. he wants to sex her up! woot woot

love love love that bella asked him to keep the hat on and he fucking smirked at her. lol so awesome.

the slow sweet love making was soo good in this setting (tho i'm hoping the locker room sitch, if you do it, will be a bit dirtier)

but srsly, the fact that his hat stays on for like the whole thing is so money. love edwrd's peaked cap. yummy yummy!

and while normally i don't like tighty whities, you know on edward they look more like edible undies bc they're all snug and tight on his ass and well...ya know :) *nudge nudge*

hottest line? "Shit, Isabella. Say it...again" holy fuck. oh yes, that was hot and edward should say that again to her. like in the story when they have sex again (obv after the one shot) he should totes say something along those lines. ung

and then he thanked her for her? aw. *wipes tear away* so sweet.

this is why i love you.

more than delivered

mwah!
Hope4more chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
That was so good...but can I tell you that I haven't stopped laughing. And not cause I am not hot and bothered, but because you mentioned LL Cool J. I mean he is one fine piece of meat, he has a body like no other, but when you mentioned him licking his lips, I couldn't stop laughing. And I am still sitting here chuckling. I swear I have no idea where you come up with this shit...but you always make me laugh...so thank you, I really needed that this week!
Sarkule chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Steamy :D

great lemon :D
monster'freak chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
i totally loved it.. i hope theres more and wow it was so...

hott...

i want an edward...

haha..:O..

keep updating..
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Now that's my kind of what-if. I liked that it was so directly tied to the plot of the original story while also taking it in a different direction. Loved it!
Alejandra111 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
AWW! That was so cute! I soo loved it! Gosh... I want an Edward! That was so cute, and sexy, sensual, and HOT... and I loved every part of it! D
ainsleyhayes chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
F*ck me. Shoulder holster? Dear God, I'm doing a whole Peanuts character ballet in my damn living room, and my mom is staring at me like I've lost my mind.

This was, without a doubt, the hottest, most... deliciously sinful thing I've read in a long time. Because it wasn't just about teh secksin', but also about that connection and chemistry they have.

So yes. Please, for the love of all things unholy, say there will be more of these? Because... homina. Homina homina homina. So good. Thank you so much for writing. My evening took an extremely pleasant turn thanks to you.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6