Reviews for Eeveelution Love Story
White Vixen chapter 1 . 2/24
Hi. Are you an experienced fanfictioner? Cuz I was blown away!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Seriously!? You think that's a good ending?Did someone go and hit you over the head with a stelix, arm thrust you into an onix, and then have you get trampled by two snorlaxs carrying a you're just crazy.
Happy chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
It was good plz wright more!;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Good but bad grammar
ew7048 student chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Finish this fanfiction! Or I will kill you oneday! i know where you live!
Sora Hisaki chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I love it! 5 out of 5 stars! I just hope there is a second chapter, and a nice absol involved in there somewhere. I'l review once the next chaper comes out!

-Sora
ashandmisty4ever1998 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
thats evil cruel but cool and post more no cliff hangers
Spyro0w0 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
It was alright. The story was interesting but a few things confused me. Like that either Fe has strong will and is able to handle depressing situations or you rushed the story a bit for her to get over that her parent were just taken away and started to play not to long after. I was thinking she would be more tramitized being that this is happening to her at a young age.

There is a few other things but I wish to keep reading until I can make any judgements on them. Anyways, I do look forward to the next chapter.
ThunderRiver411 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This is a pretty good story so far. Continue soon. Check out my story sometime when you have time.
TrickyTrapSpider chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Not bad, not bad at all. One thing I will say is, you don't really have to bold quotes. You can just put quotations in, which you already did. Some people italicies thoughts, or the use of telepathy.. but I digress

Good start otherwise _