Reviews for Missing
Beautifully Natural chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Oh my goodness. This is truly cruel. Why? I'm not tearing up or anything, I'm just so sad. Gah, beautiful job. I could feel her sadness. Very brilliant. Keep up the phenomenal work, ne?
AngelBaby5643 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Poor Ino but hey at least she's not pregers right? Aww why did you kill Sasuke how tradgic! Good job though! -sniffles-

Always & Forever Angel ;)
that was chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING I LOVE THIS
berryban chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I wanted to cry -Cries- No! Don't die Sasu-kun D:

I agree, SasuSaku sucks.
I. Kiryuu chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
OMG So beautiful :') I LOVE SasuIno!
Romancie chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
OMG! freakin good! wait it's great, awesome & it's too good )

i almost cried, but then forced myself not to... keep going cuz ur stories nd one-shots r too amazing )

i SasuIno!

SasuSaku suks )
kiwi4me chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
so sad... :[
jin.toshikazu chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Hi, beautifulgeek11! first of all i want to apologize for taking so long to review this, it's just that i've been really busy lately. _

second, i can't believe you killed sasuke here, and just as he was about to propose to ino! it's a good thing that this is too well written for me to cry about, otherwise i would never speak to you again. (kidding! _)

and third, that's a nice new avatar you have there. very pretty. _

ja, mata ne! _
genuineme11 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
dammit

why do i have to cry when i read your story

i wanna know why1!

i didnt see no mistakes

maybe your just bein unconfident again

argh did i not tell you not to feel that way

if there were one of the people i envy in this, it had to be you

your work is splendid as always and evryone does love you
HanayakaXy chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Another beautiful and very sad story of SasuIno from you. Ugh, I agree to the second reviewer, why cannot it be happy ending! It exists somewhere you know!
shooting-star08 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
i never thought that sasuino section has an amazing and talented writer like you. love the story its not one of those stupid and cliche story about ninja love doesnt exist. trust me i see a lot of those and they run on the same plot. at least this is very different. yay! naruino on the last part. i know you did not intend to put naruino but i just have a thing for that couple. anyway great job.

-mawee
FairyTaleEndings chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Stop saying that you're disgusting! You've been saying for like... well, since the last time! You are awesome and I think you already know that! If you were disgusting then what do you call to these authors that make you feel nothing? This is a story of a heartache.

Can I like make a request? My request is, how bout you write a one-shot that they actually end up together? I enjoy fairy tale endings, even though it doesn't exist. And to think that I'm 25 years old make me sick.
hellahpretty08 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
If it were you, I feel like I want to cry really hard when you write a story like this. You're amazing, and you should know that by now. LOVE IT.