Reviews for My name is ID
cidycad chapter 5 . 6/7/2002
If you ask me I'd say there aren't enough Id fanfics in the world.( If only I had better writing skills.) Smashes head into computer screen. I wish I could write. Folks this mental problem happens when you sit in front of your computer for five hours and finally realize it's 4:30 am.
A.C chapter 5 . 2/2/2002
I thought these were very fitting things Id might have thought. I really enjoyed reading "My Name is Id" and I look forward to reading more from you.
A.C chapter 4 . 2/2/2002
You'll get one more review from me anyhow. These fics are really great but, IT'S SO CONFUSING TO READ!
A.C chapter 3 . 2/2/2002
I really enjoy reading your stories of Id and I'd really like to see more. Your new spacing also makes easier reading.
A.C chapter 2 . 2/2/2002
I really like this insight into the mind of Id and look forward to reading further stories. However, the structure of the paragraphs make it a little hard to read.
ted chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
from one to ten..i give it a 7.5. pretty good...
ShadowHawk chapter 5 . 12/24/2001
cool ending
Demon King Piccolo chapter 4 . 12/17/2001
Good fic,but you made Id somewhat out of is NOT that a matter of fact,he smiled when he saw that his mother died.I don't think he really cares about her.
ShadowHawk chapter 4 . 12/11/2001
I LIKE IT
Marie chapter 3 . 12/7/2001
Id is my favorite character from Xenogears. Your story is very interesting. I personally can't wait to see his reaction/interaction with Elly
ShadowHawk chapter 3 . 12/5/2001
more please
ShadowHawk chapter 2 . 12/4/2001
i like to read more of this plus if possible could you write a fanfic crossover with Id in the Dragonball Z-verse. It would make other readers happy
Krylancelo chapter 1 . 12/2/2001