Reviews for Blue and Purple
ikariandcontestshippingforever chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
i hope you are still going to update this story because it is sooo cute.
PearlMay13TigerSweets chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
Your story is amazing but not complete so update soon cause you haven't in like a volume years so chop chop!
Hikari Kutsuzuki chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
Ganbatte! I love this story! Can you please continue? Onegai? _(O)/ I had an idea, Senpai, Yuuto-San comes back and kidnaps Hikari-Chan and beats her while trying to kiss her and stuff.
mattstark66 chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
It's really sad that your last update was almost 5 years ago, because this story is so GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! Seriously, this is perfect!
Pokegirl185 chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
I love it! :-)
lizzy chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
i love this so much that i dont care if there are other reviews or not i want more chapters!
PandaMonium1218 chapter 11 . 3/10/2012
SMILEY SMILEY HEART HEART i loved this so much! But seriously, i wanted to slap Barry/Jun upside his stupid blonde head! lmao. All in all, i like your writeing style, and i dont really have any complaints or anything besides this: UPDATE SOON

writlings chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
OMG I just started reading this tonight and I love this story. A lot.

You have reached your goal, haven’t you? Where is the next chapter then? Its been almost 2 years! -angry face- Jk, jk…but seriously update this! This is a brilliant story I tell you! Excellent!

Storm Dryu chapter 11 . 4/23/2011
Must you really keep us miserably waiting for you to update 8-9 chapters at once. I would KILL just to see the next chapter ASAP. Update! (I just read this now and loved it and please hurry it's been over a year since your last update)
Claudette14 chapter 11 . 10/28/2010
ohmygash! i so love it. can u pleasae continue ? it's really great. i want to see what will happen to their relationship. :D
hubala chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This is a very good story! i really love it, you should continue writing. I really enjoy all your stories. : )
saharaheart12 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
hey haruyuki, i heard that dawn was refer to dimond and paul refer to pearl, get it? pokemon dimond and pearl.
Mustang-Luver-101 chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
Oh man, this chapter was seriously close to making me cry, I am still shocked by it! Poor Dawn, I am happy Paul got those stupid pigs off of Dawn, grrrr... that gets me mad that those jerks did that to her! I am glad Paul saved her!:D

I LOVED this chapter:D
Mustang-Luver-101 chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
I LOVED the chapter! Ugh, Ren is starting to get ANNOYING! Gosh! It is pissing me off! Other then that, this chapter was AWESOME!:D
Mustang-Luver-101 chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
Hey, I LOVED it! The moment Ren startet acting like a selfish brat to Dawn, I disliked her instantly, I liked the fact that Dawn acted very mature and didn't do anything stupid!:)

I liked this chapter:D