Reviews for Atlantis: Rediscovery
Kathleen chapter 7 . 6/5/2002
GREAT STORY! If anyone can capture Milo and Kida's characters it's you!Please write some more, you've got talent! *Two thumbs up*
Kathleen chapter 7 . 6/5/2002
Jill chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
I really enjoyed this story. Your stories are the first ones I've read that seem to get the characters right. I love Atlantis and all the characters, and I think your stories do a very good job of capturing them. : )
Kishi chapter 7 . 2/22/2002
Cool! I actually saw the movie myself and now I'm going to write my own Atlantis fic. It'll be kinda dark, I think, but it'll be good too.
Spirit chapter 7 . 2/18/2002
That was great!
Winter chapter 7 . 1/25/2002
Hmmmmmmm. That was a nice concept, but you really didn't do as much as you could. I mean the Leviathan attack was good, but you really could have expanded on the 1914 man meets 2001 premis.
Silver Acorn chapter 7 . 12/9/2001
Great Story! I love Atlantis, and you truly brought it to life. Please wirte another... I love Milo!
The mad shoe chapter 7 . 12/7/2001
Sweet! "Not the doctor!"
Julie Horwitz chapter 7 . 12/3/2001
Very good story! It was well-written and held my attention from chapter to chapter. You're very good at writing action sequences! I also really liked how you had the Heart of Atlantis evolve over time. The only "plot hole", in my opinion, was not telling the reader the actual fates of the "missing" characters. You lead your readers to believe they are still out there somewhere, but don't tell us any more. Actually, that could be a whole other story in itself! Keep up the great work!