Reviews for Seekers
Corina chapter 18 . 4/4
This left me breathless! It really felt like an actual book, like it is part of the series! Honestly, it felt so real, you really know what you're doing! My dear, poor Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon...
goanago chapter 11 . 2/16
Jajajaja! Qui-gon in a vent system! Thank you for the mental picture! Jajajaja
Eryniel Alasse chapter 17 . 1/11/2016
What? This wonderful story is sitting at twenty-nine reviews? At least I can make the count thirty!

This was a true delight to read. I love each and every one of your characters, even the handful of OC's. This is well-thought out and brilliant – especially since I believe it's canon-compliant; I only wish FFN had more stories like this one. I shall now go and check your profile in the hopes that you've written a thousand stories like this one. :)

Eryn :)
Tandy Sandman chapter 18 . 1/6/2016
Beautiful story. Even thou I've never read the books but I can definitely see this fitting in. Most impressively, the OC isn't annoying at all. Thank you for all you hard work and keep it up!
Hidden-Shadow-of-Me chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
For the record, I know I reviewed forever ago, but I still feel kinda offended your story doesn't have more reviews. Here's a friendly reminder that your a great writer and I admire your work- thanks again for doing such a great job! ;)
QueenYoda chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Yeah, Obi-wan! Tell that no good lying Sith scum what's up! Sweet story.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/16/2014
Excellent work! :)
Hidden-Shadow-of-Me chapter 18 . 3/20/2014
Not so sure about that ending, seemed a little hanging, but I still loved the story! Thanks for the great read and all your hard work!
Random Reader chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This is one of the best fanfictions that I have ever read. I felt just like I was reading one of the actual books. This is spectacular and I look forward to reading your sequel.
musicalgirl4474 chapter 18 . 10/15/2013
This story... it blows my mind. Wow. Just... Wow.
Addict to Fanfics chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
Ok I know it doesn't exist, but it'd be real interesting to play Sha-Zayet. Just turn down the shock for falling off/through the platform and I know a bunch of people who would seriously enjoy playing it - to bad the tech doesn't exist... Oh well, now to read Ward. Actually the crossover caught my attention first but listed a prequel so...
powerrangersfangirl22 chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
I love this story!
Zara chapter 18 . 8/13/2012
Only 18 reviews for this story? It's a crime. This is probably my favourite fanfic in the whole JA fandom :) I can't really say anything more than that.
powerrangersfangirl22 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I love the story.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/18/2012
Am really looking forward to reading the next chapter! :-)