Reviews for Seekers
Eryniel Alasse chapter 17 . 1/11
What? This wonderful story is sitting at twenty-nine reviews? At least I can make the count thirty!

This was a true delight to read. I love each and every one of your characters, even the handful of OC's. This is well-thought out and brilliant – especially since I believe it's canon-compliant; I only wish FFN had more stories like this one. I shall now go and check your profile in the hopes that you've written a thousand stories like this one. :)

Eryn :)
Tandy Sandman chapter 18 . 1/6
Beautiful story. Even thou I've never read the books but I can definitely see this fitting in. Most impressively, the OC isn't annoying at all. Thank you for all you hard work and keep it up!
Hidden-Shadow-of-Me chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
For the record, I know I reviewed forever ago, but I still feel kinda offended your story doesn't have more reviews. Here's a friendly reminder that your a great writer and I admire your work- thanks again for doing such a great job! ;)
QueenYoda chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Yeah, Obi-wan! Tell that no good lying Sith scum what's up! Sweet story.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/16/2014
Excellent work! :)
Hidden-Shadow-of-Me chapter 18 . 3/20/2014
Not so sure about that ending, seemed a little hanging, but I still loved the story! Thanks for the great read and all your hard work!
Random Reader chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This is one of the best fanfictions that I have ever read. I felt just like I was reading one of the actual books. This is spectacular and I look forward to reading your sequel.
musicalgirl4474 chapter 18 . 10/15/2013
This story... it blows my mind. Wow. Just... Wow.
Addict to Fanfics chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
Ok I know it doesn't exist, but it'd be real interesting to play Sha-Zayet. Just turn down the shock for falling off/through the platform and I know a bunch of people who would seriously enjoy playing it - to bad the tech doesn't exist... Oh well, now to read Ward. Actually the crossover caught my attention first but listed a prequel so...
powerrangersfangirl22 chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
I love this story!
Zara chapter 18 . 8/13/2012
Only 18 reviews for this story? It's a crime. This is probably my favourite fanfic in the whole JA fandom :) I can't really say anything more than that.
powerrangersfangirl22 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I love the story.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/18/2012
Am really looking forward to reading the next chapter! :-)
Annabel Willow chapter 18 . 6/21/2012
Wow. i loved this stroy. you did a very good job with the plot, incorporating offworld and the nephrolite. props to you. hope to read more of your stories in the future.
SeraphimXII chapter 18 . 6/17/2012
O_O I'm confused. Are you revising the chapters? I thought this was already complete, and then I see it at the top of my fav's list. Surprised me. Update soon?