Reviews for Seekers
Hidden-Shadow-of-Me chapter 18 . 3/20
Not so sure about that ending, seemed a little hanging, but I still loved the story! Thanks for the great read and all your hard work!
Random Reader chapter 1 . 1/29
This is one of the best fanfictions that I have ever read. I felt just like I was reading one of the actual books. This is spectacular and I look forward to reading your sequel.
musicalgirl4474 chapter 18 . 10/15/2013
This story... it blows my mind. Wow. Just... Wow.
Addict to Fanfics chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
Ok I know it doesn't exist, but it'd be real interesting to play Sha-Zayet. Just turn down the shock for falling off/through the platform and I know a bunch of people who would seriously enjoy playing it - to bad the tech doesn't exist... Oh well, now to read Ward. Actually the crossover caught my attention first but listed a prequel so...
powerrangersfangirl22 chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
I love this story!
Zara chapter 18 . 8/13/2012
Only 18 reviews for this story? It's a crime. This is probably my favourite fanfic in the whole JA fandom :) I can't really say anything more than that.
powerrangersfangirl22 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I love the story.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/18/2012
Am really looking forward to reading the next chapter! :-)
Annabel Willow chapter 18 . 6/21/2012
Wow. i loved this stroy. you did a very good job with the plot, incorporating offworld and the nephrolite. props to you. hope to read more of your stories in the future.
SeraphimXII chapter 18 . 6/17/2012
O_O I'm confused. Are you revising the chapters? I thought this was already complete, and then I see it at the top of my fav's list. Surprised me. Update soon?
Solar Flare013 chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
Wow, my mind is blown by how amazing this is.
LuoLiBei chapter 14 . 6/12/2010
Wow, this was an awesome story! I really enjoyed your writing, I think you had a good balance of action and character. You did a great job capturing the characters. I feel like I should dig out my JA books so I can better appreciate the setting of this story in the timeline. I'm so excited to read the sequel but I really shouldn't start it at 1am when I have to get up at 7:30.
Ivy3 chapter 14 . 10/21/2009
Wow. I read the whole thing in 2 days, cause I was reading till 1 am and it was getting ridiculous. This is a really wonderfully written story- I love all the attention to details, the thought you've put into this story and how you've fleshed it out. Obi Wan, Qui Gon and Tahl and in character and wonderful, especially the bond between Obi Wan and Qui Gon. What can I say about Xanatos except that I love how evil he is? I loved the dynamics between him and Obi Wan. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I'm off to read to sequel, I hope you write more fics (in this fandom or in others) because this one was magnificent.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 14 . 7/17/2009
Fantastic fic! I think the only reason for lack of reviews is the size of the fandom (
Sephyradoom chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
e kawai yes i am demented for thinkin this story is adourable but i wuv it cant wait to finish reading it, xani is smexies but this story kinda make me like obi more hm... if only they rewrote the series for a older more darker gen it could be so great... for now this works perfectly :) thnx for writing