Reviews for Seekers
Hidden-Shadow-of-Me chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
For the record, I know I reviewed forever ago, but I still feel kinda offended your story doesn't have more reviews. Here's a friendly reminder that your a great writer and I admire your work- thanks again for doing such a great job! ;)
QueenYoda chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Yeah, Obi-wan! Tell that no good lying Sith scum what's up! Sweet story.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/16/2014
Excellent work! :)
Hidden-Shadow-of-Me chapter 18 . 3/20/2014
Not so sure about that ending, seemed a little hanging, but I still loved the story! Thanks for the great read and all your hard work!
Random Reader chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This is one of the best fanfictions that I have ever read. I felt just like I was reading one of the actual books. This is spectacular and I look forward to reading your sequel.
musicalgirl4474 chapter 18 . 10/15/2013
This story... it blows my mind. Wow. Just... Wow.
Addict to Fanfics chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
Ok I know it doesn't exist, but it'd be real interesting to play Sha-Zayet. Just turn down the shock for falling off/through the platform and I know a bunch of people who would seriously enjoy playing it - to bad the tech doesn't exist... Oh well, now to read Ward. Actually the crossover caught my attention first but listed a prequel so...
powerrangersfangirl22 chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
I love this story!
Zara chapter 18 . 8/13/2012
Only 18 reviews for this story? It's a crime. This is probably my favourite fanfic in the whole JA fandom :) I can't really say anything more than that.
powerrangersfangirl22 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I love the story.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/18/2012
Am really looking forward to reading the next chapter! :-)
Annabel Willow chapter 18 . 6/21/2012
Wow. i loved this stroy. you did a very good job with the plot, incorporating offworld and the nephrolite. props to you. hope to read more of your stories in the future.
SeraphimXII chapter 18 . 6/17/2012
O_O I'm confused. Are you revising the chapters? I thought this was already complete, and then I see it at the top of my fav's list. Surprised me. Update soon?
Solar Flare013 chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
Wow, my mind is blown by how amazing this is.
LuoLiBei chapter 14 . 6/12/2010
Wow, this was an awesome story! I really enjoyed your writing, I think you had a good balance of action and character. You did a great job capturing the characters. I feel like I should dig out my JA books so I can better appreciate the setting of this story in the timeline. I'm so excited to read the sequel but I really shouldn't start it at 1am when I have to get up at 7:30.