Reviews for Of All The Things To Say
LivingInALostGeneration chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Aww, that was beautiful

teamgibbs5 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I love this. Absolutely love it. I agree with what you said everyone making Gibbs the bad guy. Yeah sure, they were upset but underneath they understood. He never does anything with out thinking. :) GREAT STUFF! You are amazing.
necira-skies chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
great job on this fic. I agree that many of the others written after Hiatus didn't show Gibbs in a positive light, and what you wrote probably captures what was intended on the show
Jaz22 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Very nice story! I know you wrote it forever ago, but if you're like me, a late review is still appreciated! You did a great job turning those moments and those few words into thoughts and emotions well-captured and quite in character. Especially liked the last line.

Here's hoping you'll find your way back to writing more NCIS... :)
g1rlanachron1sm chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
This gave me goosebumps. I love the fact that you portrayed the hurt and the confusion without making Gibbs seem like the bad guy. Cause he just isn't.

Your writing is wonderful. Excellent choice of words and the sentences were pieced together in a way that gave me chills. You have a beautiful way with words.

(I think you were born to write Tony because you seem to always portray him in JUST the right way.)
Singing Wolf chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Thank you so much for writing this. I've mostly stopped reading Hiatus tags, because I don't like the way people write Gibbs. But you really do him, Abby, and Tony justice.

Well done. I hope to read more like this from you!
The Critic chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Awesome. Just awesome. :D
diana teo chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
what I thought, is a man of few words and the tone he used ,the look in his eyes ,indicated something positive ."You'll ncise but with years of shared experiences hidden beneath would understand.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Lovely story.
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Very nice, good job.
Gail Cregg chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I loved it! You captured their povs exactly. I thought the same thing you did about most of the post Hiatus fan fics. I wrote my story Not The Same because of it.
zeeviate chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Great job! You conveyed so much emotion so concisely. And, the character's thoughts and motivations rang very true. Thanks!
Val chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
What a lovely take on that episode; I'd noticed the same thing, the way people made Gibbs out to be such a jerk, and I never saw it that way. And of all the people who would really understand that, it would be Tony and Abby. I especially love how pleased Tony is by Gibbs' trust; it's actually one of his least-bastardly moments if you think about it, given how rarely he actually shows that respect and affection. Thanks for a delightful read!
STLFAN chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I like it - very nice. I can see their faces as I read your words. Well done.
damonkeygirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
:) :) :) :)

Absolutely LOVED IT!

I agree, too many fics have this scene and portray gibbs as some sort of villain. it's very unfair, tat jsut becase he decided to leave, he's a horrible bastard. Sometimes i think people might lose sight that he's human too, and has to put himself first,

I really loved your story. It's now one of my favorites!

:) :) :)