Reviews for CRACK FIC MADNESS ONE SHOTS!
SapphireFox9 chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
Can I join!? I wanna join! Come on and let me join the SasuNaru fanclub!
sakuras-horcrux chapter 18 . 5/15/2013
LOL! XD
Sakura is that awesome!
Calemirneth Evans Potter chapter 18 . 12/11/2012
Lol. I didn't really think of that. That will be soo cool
Laina7 chapter 18 . 6/19/2012
I love how everyone just automatically labels Orochimaru as a creepy sex-crazed pedophile from the puts of dispear. It makes life so much easier to live.
Laina7 chapter 17 . 6/19/2012
I love this! "SAKURA SMASH" I was reading out loud to my self for some reason at that specific moment so I automatically said it in a hulk voice and it totally made my night! XD that and Shikamaru running! I said the exact same thing Sasuke said...then read what Sasuke said..and proceeded to laugh my ass off. :] I love your story! I hope there's gonna be much more soon!
Laina7 chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
So it was Hinata and Sai... - ...interesting...very interesting...you have the best imagination in the world XD
Laina7 chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
Lmao! I'll UNO your ass! I love it! Oh! That reminds me of something! In the "prison Bitch Chapter" I believe..there was something I noticed that really made me stop to think for a bit cause I'd never seen anything like that...not even in a Fanfic...till now anyway XD

...

"Sai and Naruto grinned and jumped up..."

"Sai and Naruto grinned..."

"Sai...grinned"

"Sai.."

*poker face*

Lol. I'm serious...that's exactly how I was when I read it the 1st time..I just forgot to say it before XD

But now i've come to accept Sai for the weird and unexpected freak of Nature he is :3

Onwards to the next story!
Laina7 chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
My. God. I'll never think of Pie the same way again...
Laina7 chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
Yes! Song of the day: found! ;D
Laina7 chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
My god...speechless! XD A friend of mind does this to me ALL THE TIME!
Laina7 chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Lmfao! That was marvelous! Haha! He didn't even die from the flu! XD and what's with everyone walking off into the sunset? XD

Oh mic-uh! Orochimaru...so perverted :3 lol and kabuto! XD they make the weirdest pair!

The akatsuki made my day! But wait! I thought Sasuke was gay too :0!

Lol. Loving this story!
Laina7 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Omg yes! That was brilliantly hilarious! XD you just found yourself another dedicated reader! :3 if this is the 1st one I can't wait to read the rest!

Pfft! Kakashi's face...why didn't they think of that? I'm sure it would've worked! Speaking of which..we better get to see Kakashi's face by the end of the canon! And Shino's eyes! And Old hag Tsunade! And...uh...anything else? '

Lol

Anywaffle! On to the next one! :3

-Laina
KaristaZ chapter 15 . 6/3/2012
That was really funny.

you should do an akatsuki counselling section it would probable be even more hilarious.
vaughnrock chapter 18 . 3/9/2012
Vaughn
vaughnrock chapter 14 . 3/9/2012
I've been laughing throughout all of these chapters lol. And I wont lie this one caught my eye lol because I'm a big twi-hard. And tbh I laughed my butt off because it was funny! And edcob is waaay better than Jacward lol Escondido. :D good read loving the chaps

Vaughn