Reviews for Fall From Grace, A Oneshot from When does it
georgiasuzy chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Wow! You had me imagining that he'd get Sookie to look at him then shame Bill AND Eric by swelling up and bursting out of his g-string!
JRad chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I like Jasper, I cant wait to see how things progress in your story when does it get easier
mephis1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Yikes. *gulp* I followed the directions from chapter 20 of WDIGETBM, and have just read this oneshot. Oh dear. Jasper is one sick creature. Well done! You've managed to scare the beejesus out of me. I'm really enjoying WDIGETBM! Don't know what it says about me though :) Thanks again.
Kira Kiralina chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Is nice to have a Jasper POV. Adds value to it's character. Is great that you could keep it in the main story.
vampireromance76 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
love your stories i hope you keep up the great work i enjoyed hearing jaspers POV
ByteMeBill chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Oh, I do love Jasper for some perverse reason! Thanks KCP!
Imane Nikko chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Wonderful read! Your creation is hardly sick... he's great. Jasper is a perfect hero in the Southern Vampires world - another flawed, sexy contender for Sookie's heart.
TrueBlood2009 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
OMG! Thanks Kristin, for letting me know about this story from Jasper's POV. I had not seen it there. It sure explains some things about him that was not apparent in the other story. I am definitely looking forward to this update.

I am sorry that you are going thru a bad time. I know a lot of people are right now. I guess that is why we like True Blood Fan Fiction so much. It kind of takes us away from it all for a little while.

I really do love your style of writing and you are very good at it. I feel like I am reading from a writer that has been writing this sort of stories all her life. Veru professionally done. Best of luck in the future!
dawnwsullivan chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I didn't want to like Jasper either, but dang it - I do! You've created such an interesting character...
ncvampfan chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Hello Kristin,

just thought I'd let you know I'm enjoying your stories,especially those involving Jasper Price. I read a lot of SVM fanfics and it's nice to have a potential love/lust interest for Sookie besides the usual suspects. While Jasper does come off as being arrogant he also has displayed some decent and even (dare I say) tender qualities towards Sookie. I think he could certainly shake things up in the Sookieverse! You're doing a great job on your current stories and developing an interesting character on your own! Keep up the good work, I'm enjoying it!

ncvampfan
RKinNY chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I am very intrigued by Jasper. I can't wait to read more.
Morgan La Morta chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
A...that makes more sense now...I patiently await the next pov.

The third person was done well
Ann Madison chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I love reading Jasper’s point of view. I love twisted characters and Jasper is one sick puppy! Thanks for creating him for us. Looking forward to part 2 of your one-shot. Cheers!
vmp1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
We all love Jasper too. Thanks for giving us the story from his point of view. I wonder what he has in store for Sookie. Please continue both stories soon.
NorthmanCullen chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Your right, I like Jasper even though I shouldn't...I still find myself drawn to him. I raise my glass to you, the Maker, of Jasper Price. You did an excellent job with Jasper and if you find yourself creating another, don't second guess yourself in doing so because you are very talented! I was dying at the end of chapter 20 and now this one shot to find out what he meant by "We will be together soon." Please tell me we are going to find out...I can't wait :D

P.S. Thanks for the PM. I now have you on my Author Alert so no worrie for the future ;)