Reviews for Skit Player V2
Thank you! :)
Sarah chapter 26 . 6/17
Awwww, I'm gonna cry :')
Ciradel the ChronicleWriter chapter 39 . 1/2/2015
These skits were funny :D .
Ciradel the ChronicleWriter chapter 6 . 1/2/2015
Yep. The theme song "Ring A Bell" is awesome :) .
ChromaLuke chapter 25 . 5/27/2013
Well, that's what you get when you break the fourth wall, guys. In all of seriousness, you should never, I mean, never break the fourth wall. Unless you want to star a game with no fourth walls like Disgaea or something of the sort.
Archdemon Slayer chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Hey, that's the same exact formation I have on mine, although I swap Judith for Raven or Repede at times. I never use Karol except when it's forced in surprise encounters. Good skit ideas, too
DennyTribal chapter 23 . 1/23/2012
That explains the opening XD Though does it explain the fact that every second time you play the opening it's in japanese? o.O Which my sis and I discovered. And then we laughed like mad for no reason :D

Love the skits though! I mean srsly these shouldv'e been in the game! :D
Lucem Yoru chapter 39 . 10/30/2011
I can't stop smiling, love the humor and ideas.
DanteShindo chapter 39 . 9/29/2011
MWAHAHAHAHA! Karol being stronger than Raven reminds me of Presea lifting the sacred wood when Lloyd and Zelos couldn't (ToS reference, if u didn't know)!
DanteShindo chapter 31 . 9/29/2011
If Kratos had all of his artes and spells during the battle against him in the Labyrinth of Memories, I probably would have died about 20 times (both in the game, and out)!
FlameUser64 chapter 39 . 4/13/2011
What? TWO YEARS since the last skit? Come on!

Raven gets owned all the time.

What if Yuri lost his scabbard in that cave you go to when pursuing Regaey? I mean, if he threw his scabbard there it ought to go over the edge, right?

That would make for an interesting skit.
Vivi239 chapter 39 . 7/12/2010
Yeah, he certainly does seem pretty strong for the weapons he uses with his height. Very well done, I hope to see more :D
Schwann chapter 23 . 5/29/2010
One thing you didn't touch on... ever notice that all the characters have a fighting scene but Estelle?
Schwann chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
'Cause she sucks at wind spells.

Seriously, she doesn't have any wind spells and it's a miracle she has Thunder Blade. Thunder being wind/fire, you know? And Indignation is such a nice spell it's a shame to not have, too, but... who knows any deeper reasons why.
Brandon Skyblade chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
LUCKY SEVEN!

Yuri's QUITE the pimp, isn't he now? Hey, who wouldn't be with that hat?