Reviews for Sense of smell
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/19
Oh my! The telling of this went in places I didn't think it would go but did! What you left up to the imagination... Yikes!

Naughty shinobi skills. Who knew?
akatsuki.yaoi.fan chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
HOLY FUCK. My imagination just gave me a nosebleed… *slowly died of blood loss* …and it was SO worth the several boxes of tissues! DeiKarin is hot!
Camelias17 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This is so funny, I loved Deidara's last line; what do you think, yeah? Probanly the same thing he was thiking too cause I think both are perv (Seriously I think he uses hishands a lot and not for only jutsu). Anyway I liked this pair.

Actually I have a story about them, I hope i can post it soon.
misstresssasori chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
OMG you are like the first person to write this pair...

that part about her failing to molest saskue is halaruse ;D
ThisAccountIsClosedForever1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
XD I LOVE Karin! This pairing is really awesome and actually makes some sense.(sasuke killed deidara and karin is practically sasuke's girlfriend) I wish there was more of this couple... T_T I liked this story! Awesome work.
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
This was awesome, please continue? XD
Psycho Itachi chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Hahahaha! That was hilarious! Karin is really funny and hardcore, I really do love her. And the pairing is awesome! Karin joins akatsuki so she goes good with any of them. WHY ISN'T THERE ANY MADARA/KARIN FICS? XD Great story!
RainingSprinklesDownMyThroat chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Awesome job! The end made me lol :D

I actually really like this pairing too. Keep up the great work!
DeadRatSam chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Poor perverted Karin. Luckily she met a man equipped to satisfy her carnal urges.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I agree.
tsukuYomi chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
LoL. Finally a decent Karin fic.

A DeiKarin fic. Nice...

Keep up the good work, Karin dosn't get enough love, seriously.
Chelsea-san chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
-she cut me off- ..your going to continue this right?:D plz!
tobi lover666 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
i hope u make more i like the kinkyness
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
-giggles- The hand line was cool.
MetaMirage chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
lol. I totaly agree about Karin and the kinkiness. She looks totally kinky and awesome. This totally worked.