Reviews for Of Gravity and the Wind
Narutolove chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I really liked this one especially since Lee's serious side was shown in this fic, most authors dont do that. I love the fact that Neji was so dense at the ending of the story.

Just one question, the characters say that it's

Rated: K - English - Neji H. & Tsume I. - Reviews: 6 - Published: 01-16-09 - Complete - id:4796947

Although you didnt use Tsume I. in the fic, so maybe it was an error or something i sudgest you check the characters.
Fake Bliss chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I love it! :D
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I do not come across many stories with Lee showing a serious side. This is one of the best I've seen, him trying to explain to Neji why Tenten acts as she does, in a way he might understand.
TeaLeavesGreen chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I love Lee... he's such an intrinsic part of Team Gai, and I am always saddened that he gets omitted from the bulk of NejiTen fics. !nd you've worked in the idea of high weapon master mortality rates much more naturally than I did in my own admittedly overwrought story on that topic! Fabulous story.
Lightupthefireflies chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I enjoyed reading this and it is going in my favorites. At the top of the page you mentioned someone considering Lee being out of character, and I don't think he was at all. So keep writing!
Quirkyfire chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Aww, this was heart touching. Thanks so much for the one-shot, I added it to my favorites. Are you going to continue it? I think you should, but any story that you write I always want you to continue.
Snowcleo chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Oh, I like this a lot. Quiet, but effective.