Reviews for Choices
Best marriage contract fic ever well after the marriage law revolution fic as my second favroite in this category good work chem prof
Covante chapter 2 . 4/1
I think Dan is accepting enough of them in this one that him moving his hands up and making a joke about just what exactly she's spying on the kids doing wouldn't be out of place. Taking the place of the Easter comment about one bedroom maybe. (it would look odd next to him groaning about that possibility even if he's just playacting a bit) The two of them making a silent retreat back upstairs would actually make for a rather good cut to black ending here.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
I'm glad you wrote another chapter. The rejections were funny, wistful, sad and all points in between.

I think that both you and broomstick flyer do Harmony better than just about anyone else.

D. Page Robin
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I really like this and how Harry and Hermione pull their heads out of the sand.

Considering their feelings, why a conditional betrothal contract? I this just a belt-and-suspenders sort of thing, or are they really concerned their love won't last?

D. Page Robin
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
like your story very much and the other writer who's story you mentioned maybe he was scorned by some woman in past or born in a society which belives women are inferior to men that is why people like him tends to humiliate women in books
chadairuler chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Well, that escalated quickly. But it's really sweet! I love HHr and this fic is so cute that it melts my heart.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Fun story and nice that Harry and Hermione figured out how they felt about each other instead of continue the road they were on. Thanks for sharing!
TheGrinningAnimal chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
I like this one too.
FuN FiFi chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Before the DH crappylogue or even HBP, I didn't think that Hermione would abandon Harry. But it seems that since the start of HBP, her priorities had skewed so much that she became a totally different person from the one we came to love. I liked your fic because you addressed that issue and turned it around to become Harmonian ;-)
White-fox29 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I love this take on cell's story! I love that story and your take is just as amazing
herart chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Beautiful story. The first chapter more to opening the feelings, the second a bit more funny and daring. Goes to my favorites.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
The version of Clell65619 was a more interesting reading. That is just my opinion.
continental-line chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I agree that Clell's stories are well written and enjoyable. But I also agree that women get the short end of the stick in too many of them. Hermione does come off as less than desireable (slag) in some of them.
continental-line chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Nice, I wish that there was another chapter. But that might be a bit much. We might O.D. on all that sweetness. 8) Still an enjoyable tale. I saved some of your stories to a Flash Drive so I don't have to worry about the site 'losing' them.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
I do feel a bit sorry for Ginny. However, she must surely have known that hers was not the only contract submitted. The real problem, though, is that Ginny isn't in love with Harry; Ginny is in love with the Boy Who Lived. She is in love with the dashing hero who has done all of the wild and dangerous things like kill the Basilisk, save the Stone, win the Tri-Wizard Tourament, defeat Voldemort multiple times ...

I don't think Ginny could handle the hard things that come along with being Harry's closest friend and companion. Ron didn't always do a good job, and I don't think Ginny would, ultimately.