Reviews for Choices
B16GAV chapter 1 . 3/22
I didn't even bother to read the other story, but my tolerance ends with a slutty Hermione. A story without Ginny-bashing, Ron-bashing, Weasley-bashing or Dumbledore-bashing; I can tolerate. But I draw the line with a slutty, completely polar-opposite-to-canon Hermione story. This story was excellent and even worked as my temporary illusion to keep my head in to avoid the cold-hard, naïve, stupid fact that is canon. Great work.
csheila chapter 2 . 1/22
I can't realize how I missed this story. Regardless I found it.

Another great read with a realistic response from all the characters.

Thanks for sharing
WizardWriting chapter 2 . 9/1/2016
Excellent!
Kai chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Yay! You see it too.

I've commented on that in a few reviews of other stories, but I kind of thought that I was the only one who thought so because it's so common in fanfics.

If Harry could be Head of House for Potter, Black and Gryffindor (for a rather wide-spread example) only if he married a woman for every house or else the family name would die out, then Potter coming from James, Black from Sirius, Gryffindor MUST come from Lily, otherwise James would have had to marry a second wife, or James' father, or James' grandfather. Quite a few authors maintain that Harry MUST marry several wives because he inherited several family names from James, completely missing that that's clearly impossible because JAMES was NOT forced to do so.

I'm not always sure if those authors understand what I want to express, since English is not my first language, but YOU know it because you think the same.

Very, very good!

Oh, I just now reached the A/N. Yes, exactly like in that story. At least there it's only Potter and Black. They come from different "ancestors" which doesn't just disprove the stated obligations by passing two houses from James and suddenly deciding differently for Harry.
Mysts of Time chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
This is a good story...but I am bothered that they started kissing and talking about families BEFORE Hermione broke up with her boyfriend. I was so bothered that I had to stop reading, actually...regardless, this is well written.
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
I have to agree with you about Clell's stories. I used to have a couple of his favorited, but after I re-read them recently, I was like, "Why the fuck did I favorite this?"
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Best marriage contract fic ever well after the marriage law revolution fic as my second favroite in this category good work chem prof
Covante chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
I think Dan is accepting enough of them in this one that him moving his hands up and making a joke about just what exactly she's spying on the kids doing wouldn't be out of place. Taking the place of the Easter comment about one bedroom maybe. (it would look odd next to him groaning about that possibility even if he's just playacting a bit) The two of them making a silent retreat back upstairs would actually make for a rather good cut to black ending here.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
I'm glad you wrote another chapter. The rejections were funny, wistful, sad and all points in between.

I think that both you and broomstick flyer do Harmony better than just about anyone else.

D. Page Robin
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I really like this and how Harry and Hermione pull their heads out of the sand.

Considering their feelings, why a conditional betrothal contract? I this just a belt-and-suspenders sort of thing, or are they really concerned their love won't last?

D. Page Robin
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
like your story very much and the other writer who's story you mentioned maybe he was scorned by some woman in past or born in a society which belives women are inferior to men that is why people like him tends to humiliate women in books
chadairuler chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Well, that escalated quickly. But it's really sweet! I love HHr and this fic is so cute that it melts my heart.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Fun story and nice that Harry and Hermione figured out how they felt about each other instead of continue the road they were on. Thanks for sharing!
TheGrinningAnimal chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
I like this one too.
FuN FiFi chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Before the DH crappylogue or even HBP, I didn't think that Hermione would abandon Harry. But it seems that since the start of HBP, her priorities had skewed so much that she became a totally different person from the one we came to love. I liked your fic because you addressed that issue and turned it around to become Harmonian ;-)