Reviews for You talking about hell, refusing to look at me
S-Jay494 chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Nicely done. I like both perspectives. Wonderful insights.
wcfan chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
Certain sentences just really hit me hard like:

"And well I didn’t.. not down there, suddenly it was all about me, my needs, my pain."

They sounded so much like Dean which makes it slightly harder to read. And some of the things written could actually be used for the show. Like Dean feeling that he should be punished for what he did in hell.
wcfan chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I was watching old clips of Gilmore Girls before I read this and I'm glad I did because with Jared's voice stuck in my head, it's like I can hear what is in Sam's head while writing this. You did a good job.
beautiful dreamere chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
aw! i just wanna hug em both!
The Grey Phantom chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
Well, if a simple little review was able to get you to write another piece of this wonderful story, maybe it could do so again? I think you could make an amazing epilogue/full on story about the letters being found or something... Oh well, I just think you have a lot of talent and a lot of potential!

The Grey Phantom
angeleyenc chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
I loved it!
shagalecki chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
hey! Wow tht was amazing i love how u connected the whole loss thing
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
impresionante como ha podido trascribir los sentimientos de sammy y de dean ojala eric asi de claro fuera en la serie esto le falta q dean y sam hablen mas directamente con sinceridad sobre lo q han pasado cada uno, sus experiencias y sentimientos durante esos cuatro meses para poder continuar juntos y poder sobrellevar la carga de a dos
K.H.Kurosaki chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
Aww shucks, thanks for the second chapter. Just as awesome as I thought it would be, and oh so Dean. You really are a genius when it comes to nailing the Winchesters. I humbly bow in awe.
K.H.Kurosaki chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Great fic. Nailed Sam. And a very interesting way to see Dean's time in hell, big kudos for that.

Perhaps you can write Dean's response, even if it's only mental, to the letter. I bet you'd do a wonderful job.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I think that is how Sam does feel on the show everytime dean talks about hell.

I liked it. very well done! very sad though.
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
great interpretation of the Dean in hell storyline...i like it and it made me see the 'topic' in another POV

anyway, great writing,

staceycj chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
This story was so emotional. I really enjoyed hearing Sam's journey to this point. Sam keeps so quiet while dean is confessing these things and this is an interesting way of expressing just how Sam is really feeling. Good job! Can't wait for your next showing.