Reviews for Lost Lambs
TheBlackForest chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Awesome
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Nice cliffhanger! Can't wait to read the rest of this!
BubbaWolf30 chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
poor tony and tim... they must be ok
alix33 chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
"as Gibbs was sitting down with a dreaded cup of vending machine coffee (the M Street Café being closed for Christmas)," - If I were Gibbs, I would make a note somewhere (like my box where I kept all 51 of my rules written down) to get Legal (who will do something useful for a change) to sue the arses off of those M Street Cafe's coffee people in the New Year for being so inconsiderate and for providing such bad customre service as to close over Christmas.

"Ziva came in and ran to Tim's side, giving him a gentle hug. "We had no new cases these last two days," she scolded him lightly. "Just you and Tony. And you made us bushel cases." "'Basket cases'," Tim corrected, smiling. "Are you certain? Is not a bushel bigger than a basket?" - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
"Gibbs did not consider himself to be afraid of words, but those were ones he hadn't wanted to say. Even now, he could only nod. "When DiNozzo wakes up, he can tell us what happened. This case isn't over yet…Aren't you going to give me the lecture about retribution, Leon?" "I'm too tired. Go recite it to yourself if it will make you happy." Gibbs left without arguing." - Hehehe, as if el jefe would ever recite a Leon Vance lecture to himself, even if he knows it by heart.

That Cajun version of "Night before Christmas" sounds SO cool.
alix33 chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
"He's like a shepherd, looking after his flock." - IMO, shepherd, with some sheep dog traits mixed in, such as the occasional growl (or the ability to growl occasionally) to keep said flock in line...
Kaydera chapter 9 . 12/15/2010
This is actually the second time I've read this story. It's one of the few that I could actually read more than once and still fully enjoy it. Great job I must say. You are by far one of my favorite writers for this fandom. Keep writing!
ferryboat George chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
Delightful Christmas story, interesting bit with the animals :P I love how the crooks got caught by going through a stop sign and going to the bathroom :P
tagcheeta1992 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Sequal? Love this story
leobold1 chapter 9 . 5/1/2009
The animals were so cute.

Just a really nice, mushy, fluffy, Christmas story. Great plotline, loved the dialog ("bushel case" and the explanation for it were good).
Lady aracne chapter 9 . 1/24/2009
aw great ending! loved the last part, those two are so good together really brotherly, loved it!
Eternal Optimist chapter 9 . 1/24/2009
Yay a happy ending! Alls well that ends well! I hope those dickheads are locked up for the rest of their natural born lives!
macberly chapter 9 . 1/24/2009
YEAH! They found McGee! I am so happy! WooHoo!

Thank you for the wonderful story! It was so fun, all the cliffies and the worry! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

THANK YOU!
vanishingp2000 chapter 9 . 1/24/2009
Thanks very much I thoroughly enjoyed this. I look forward to more stories from you. VP.
FlatOutCrazy chapter 9 . 1/24/2009
Aww, yay! I'm so glad they're both okay. But I would love to see how Gibbs handles those dirt bags. :)