Reviews for Sakura: My Submission
NtheRuF chapter 9 . 4/21
OK so I am writing this review to make a correction to the review I made at the end of ch 10. Mainly that this story wasn't passed on to someone else.,.. My apologies for the mistake... I had been reading one series on my laptop at home and thought I'd continued with the same one on my cell at school. Still no excuse for not verifying my assumption before putting something that critical in my review. So to Ellusion please accept my apology, I hope you can forgive my mistake.
NtheRuF chapter 10 . 4/21
Wow! While I can recognize and appreciate the point made in the chosen path of this story, and definitely admit that the reality, the very real reality that quite possibly more often than not such relations are often entered into by deeply damaged and in unhealthy individuals, lending the blunt raw reality portrayed here a valuable teaching tool...
WTF?! SOMETIME SOME WHERE ALONG THE WAY IT COULD HAVE BEEN MENTIONED!
Then there is the possibllity that the ending was simply the authors expression and choice with the motivation behind it an infinite number of possibilities.
So after recovering from my initial shock and disappointment I will just say this I believe if I'm not mistaken the original author handed th this off to another? I wish you well.., to the original author... You had me hooked from the very first lines... Ah...but then ANGST... AND DEPRIVATION AND A LESSON ON MERELY A FRACTION OF WHAT A SUBMISSIVE MAY ENDURE ALWAYS WAS AT THE HEART ( OR HEARTLESS) EXPRESSION ANYWAY !
LaceSakuraBlossoms chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
Ridiculously sexy. Well done.
lover girl1 chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
ahhhhh i luv u i luv this story its very passionate and and ...my words cant even describe it ur blessed
4utureOlympian chapter 10 . 5/4/2012
No more?
ginzuisho-hime chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
Great story, really liked the ending! Where did you get the underlined quotes from the beginning of every chapter? Particularly chapter two, the cliff one
Pinkish-Bluish chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
Goodness, the ending of this chapter is so incredibly infuriating. Even I wanted to cry cuz of Sakura's suffering while watching him screw Eve. That's just unforgivable. I felt so bad for her, yet she did it to herself. Although, I am glad that she finally defied him in the last chapter and freed herself of him.
Reenie Uchiha chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
that was sick and twisted. but for some reason i couldn't stop reading it. great job! but im just kind of confused on the last part with the note. but really amazing job on this!
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
idk if I like it; I mean, they really seem ooc. I personally think that Sakura's character is not as sad and pitiful as she was written, and that Sasuke does not hold so much power over her; he is a complete coward, leaving her on that bench. I wish you developed the SasukexSakura relationship up; I really am going for that couple!

Cheers, and nice work!
JInCombatBootz chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
Such awesome stories!
chuckys lil girl chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
i know a guy just like that
DancingCherryBlossoms chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
So. First and foremost, you are an absolutely amazing writer. I just want to get that out there. Next, I have nothing negative to say about this story. Honestly, I didn't... like it? Like is the wrong word. It just enthralled me and had me so deeply interested in every aspect of it that I can't say anything bad about it. Now, I won't lie, somewhere down in my romantic heart I want Sasuke to have actually liked her, but I also understand your ending because I, for one, don't think I will ever be able to bring myself to write a happy ending.

Now then. You could totally write a sequel for this and get away with it. The ending is left perfectly open for more. But, as an author, that decision is up to you. Anyway, great writing, interesting story that I could not bring myself to stop reading for a moment, and I do hope you keep writing!

Alyssa R.T.
pinay-of-series chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
F... sasuke. he is a demon... i feel bad for sakura. he could hav at least come back. stupid Uchiha pride... itachi would be more "worthy" than sasuke GRRR! MY STUPID BLOOD IS RUNNING COLD FROM WANTING TO KILL HIM! poor sakura... im gonna imagine another ending... much easier... tho this was really good...
LibertineEyes chapter 10 . 7/9/2010
this was um interesting? i mean it was so dramatic in a way and i guess it didnt suit my tastes. Well I'd like to see how it works with Naruto and a finale to this fic.
ilove-itasaku-90 chapter 10 . 6/2/2010
Are you going to make a sequel? This story was SO good!