Reviews for Sakura: My Submission
Dani677 chapter 10 . 5/7
Hmmm. That was one messed up, demented and twisted story. Wow. What a ride you took us readers on. From the kinky and steamy, to the extra questionable, to the wtf is really going on here. It may not be every reader's cup of tea, but it definitely was a story to provoke the mind and stimulate some sort of feeling. Wow. Those are the characteristics of a good writer. One that can connect with the reader, and move them. No mater the direction. But, move them to become hooked. Move them to love and savor every written and expressed word. Move them to FEEL things brought on by your own imagination. It was definitely OOC for everyone involved but hey. It was an idea you had and went with it. Quite an interesting story you made here mate lolololol
Dani677 chapter 7 . 5/7
Sakuranstep out herself real dread here boy What?!
Dani677 chapter 6 . 5/7
WOW. This is some next level shit
Dani677 chapter 4 . 5/7
Pressure! This chapter was written with great mastery. Excellent presentation of captured torment and agonizing feelings of longing while waiting for a something...anything! Bravo!
Dani677 chapter 3 . 5/7
Waaaaayyyyyyy! Sasuke real different yes!
Dani677 chapter 1 . 5/7
Papa yo! Gettin HOT in here!
NtheRuF chapter 9 . 4/21/2015
OK so I am writing this review to make a correction to the review I made at the end of ch 10. Mainly that this story wasn't passed on to someone else.,.. My apologies for the mistake... I had been reading one series on my laptop at home and thought I'd continued with the same one on my cell at school. Still no excuse for not verifying my assumption before putting something that critical in my review. So to Ellusion please accept my apology, I hope you can forgive my mistake.
NtheRuF chapter 10 . 4/21/2015
Wow! While I can recognize and appreciate the point made in the chosen path of this story, and definitely admit that the reality, the very real reality that quite possibly more often than not such relations are often entered into by deeply damaged and in unhealthy individuals, lending the blunt raw reality portrayed here a valuable teaching tool...
WTF?! SOMETIME SOME WHERE ALONG THE WAY IT COULD HAVE BEEN MENTIONED!
Then there is the possibllity that the ending was simply the authors expression and choice with the motivation behind it an infinite number of possibilities.
So after recovering from my initial shock and disappointment I will just say this I believe if I'm not mistaken the original author handed th this off to another? I wish you well.., to the original author... You had me hooked from the very first lines... Ah...but then ANGST... AND DEPRIVATION AND A LESSON ON MERELY A FRACTION OF WHAT A SUBMISSIVE MAY ENDURE ALWAYS WAS AT THE HEART ( OR HEARTLESS) EXPRESSION ANYWAY !
LaceSakuraBlossoms chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
Ridiculously sexy. Well done.
lover girl1 chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
ahhhhh i luv u i luv this story its very passionate and and ...my words cant even describe it ur blessed
4utureOlympian chapter 10 . 5/4/2012
No more?
ginzuisho-hime chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
Great story, really liked the ending! Where did you get the underlined quotes from the beginning of every chapter? Particularly chapter two, the cliff one
Pinkish-Bluish chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
Goodness, the ending of this chapter is so incredibly infuriating. Even I wanted to cry cuz of Sakura's suffering while watching him screw Eve. That's just unforgivable. I felt so bad for her, yet she did it to herself. Although, I am glad that she finally defied him in the last chapter and freed herself of him.
Reenie Uchiha chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
that was sick and twisted. but for some reason i couldn't stop reading it. great job! but im just kind of confused on the last part with the note. but really amazing job on this!
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
idk if I like it; I mean, they really seem ooc. I personally think that Sakura's character is not as sad and pitiful as she was written, and that Sasuke does not hold so much power over her; he is a complete coward, leaving her on that bench. I wish you developed the SasukexSakura relationship up; I really am going for that couple!

Cheers, and nice work!