Reviews for The Loss of Light
Kurami No Yoko chapter 3 . 4/10
This is relly good but if you can't right it anymore than take it off the website. I dont mean any offence by it just I HATE cliffhangers and this is a MAGER one
Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Why is it that Naruto NEVER remembers the village in these kind of fanfics?
wolfsblood13 chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Well that sucks and it was getting go to.
dracopoet chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
that suks it was coming along grate, if you can try and get it started again
Atra Ventus chapter 1 . 8/29/2009

not 'KOHONA'

why do people always do that?

Also you have a lot of problems with this story. You desperately need a beta reader.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
ugh this was actually kinda interesting but if your gonna end it here you might as well adopt it out to someone willing to continue it. especially since its only in the first stages of the plot which means who ever takes it up has a lot of room to work with. so please adopt it out and even let them change the pairings if they wanted as it wasnt set in stone cuz im not big on narusaku but i was liking the story. i want to see what this story can become.
Kid74c chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
no I like this story
dllrjkknblkfmefwmldsfmlds chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
I love this fic! It's really awesome! Please update. I will be watching... .
Momokai chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
weha I love the story. though you might want to consider getting a beta. Sorry but, your grammer sucks. Another thing, when you said "We don't know who is behind it" you pretty much screwed it up when you said, "But we do know who the leader is" how does that work? they don't know who is behind it, but they do know the boss? R u following? Either way good fic, update soon!
Brooklyn Maxwell chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
Red Jeanie chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
Awesome start!
tedlay chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
please write away asap awesoem story
KagomeGirl021 chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
ooh this sounds good but if this ends up a narusaku i wont be able to read this, i abhor that pairing. if anything just have them act brother and sisterly or close friendly to each other. anything more and i will gag. sorry if you like the pairing but i just cant see them together and i truly dont like sakura. i do like the story though so if you keep it at no pairing and just friendship or have someone else be with naruto i would be more than happy to continue reading.
False Shepard chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
looks promising, I just have a slight complaint, I read the name Cloud Cloud Cloud over and over again, try changing that up using, pronouns... I think that's what they are called 'can't remember for her life'.
RSfan chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
I have nothing to say really, only that the ramen shop is called ichiraku. i'll wait for the next chapter.