Reviews for Too Close to See
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Nice POV
Zenna chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
i came across this story kinda late (it's almost season 4 now) but that just means i can say (even if you never see this) that you are so right here. it was building up since the beginning of the series and there is a major future out there for T/T'p. i love how this was writtin, too. good job.
SpaceCowboy chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Time well spent. Intelligently written, and with obvious expertise. I only wish the writers would take a look at this.

I'm not one for romance on the show, beit because the only girl I can see Trip with is me... ahem. But if a romance is going to blossom, in a way, I do hope Trip wins T'Pol over Archer. It seems there is a quiet battle there, and maybe the writers/producers are fielding both possibilities with the audience- trying to see which would work better with us. Unfortunately, sometimes it feels a litte forced for me. Kind of; 'Here! We're flirting! See us now!' Instead of letting the relationship form on it's own- and a little slower.

Anycrap, great piece.

SpaceCowboy.
Ciircee-unable to sign in for some reason chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
What a lovely story! Hoshi has such a natural and original take on the Trip/T'Pol angle. I'd love to see more!
areil too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
wow, great fic. I never really thought about their interaction this way. I mean I knew they were attracted to each other but I never thought that their arguing with each other could be attributed to a language barrier. You should write more fics like this. Keep up the good work.
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
This is great! I love the evidence you've given for a relationship in the future, and your style is wonderful. A pleasure to read!
Sarahjane chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
I absolutely loved your story! The perspective that Hoshi has on Trip/T'Pol's relationship is very unique, interesting, and perfect for her character. You did a great job writing for a character who still hasn't been developed very much. I also love that you took a theme that has been done so much and gave it a unique spin. This story is so great! Kudos to you for being so creative!
Rainbowscape chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
I very much enjoyed that story. Especially the observer's voice and way of telling it.
stuff crumpled chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
awww! how sweet! I can't wait to see if Hoshi's right! I can't wait till the next episode!
Artemis Moonrowe chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
Wonderful, beautiful, amazing fic. Please write more. I promise to review it. (Return the favor).
Adastra chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
That was great, I absolutely loved it. :-)
barefootchick chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
Oh, you are so right on the mark! This story is so well-written. I adore it! I picked up on the cue about her ear showing through the wig, but I missed the comment about the tricorder. If Hoshi sees something going between T'Pol and Trip, maybe others see it too. Aw,man, this potential couple has so much going for them. I hope TPTB get it right this time. *Claps for excellent story1* Keep up the good work.
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
Oooo I like! *Sigh* trip is soooooooo hot! That de-contamination chamber scene. OW! gawd he was nice looking! I like the story though! Its T'pol and Trip to a "T"!
nukerliu chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
intresting...
Jesse chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
REALLY cute story. I loved it. Would you mind if I posted it on my site? . If you don't mind, let me know. Thanks!