Reviews for Brush with Life
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
This is only the beginning of the change, congratulations for this chapter!
KAlexandra chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
Whoa, this story has some kind of "Sixth Sense" vibe. It's nuts, but in a good way! I know this hasn't been updated in a while, but I do hope that one day you will come back to this one! ]
Wispr chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
Oh bloody good chapter, you sure know how to make a scene creepy as hell!

Wispr
Wispr chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Very nice touch of horror to your introductory chapter... can't wait to see where you go with this.

Wispr
Kisto chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
Wow I'm simply amazed! I can't believe how UNbelievably good this chapter was and just how excellent the whole story is... It truelly is amazing I can't wait for an update
Alcandre chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Gah! I'm scered (to put it in Southern speech). I feel like I just watch a Japanese horror film. Now I'm gonna have nightmares.

Btw...good job. :)
Teh Hob chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
She should just kick its ass... now THAT would be unexpected in a horror movie.

After all, this IS Kim Possible. She deals with freaky shit every day. (Oh, and what happened isn't her fault... so, kick its ass and send it to wherever the hell it needs to go.)

That or call ghostbusters.
List of Romantics chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Kimmie, you may now commense Sh*ting Yourself! DAMN, THAT'S SOME SCARY SH*T! I was gettin' all sorts of creepy flashbacks to Silent Hill 2... Damn!

Well done, SxSxS, this is some spooky -and intriguing- sh*t! So many questions and so many possibilities, this is some good stuff.
Aud8 chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
*clutches chest* way to build up the suspense that's for sure..which is a good thing - your writing is awesome. And that thing...*shudder* shego? I dont get how it (or she?) became that way...but I'll definitively be looking out for the next chap...even if it gives me the creeps XD
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Damn! That's chilling and spooky; I just had flashes of about a half-dozen different J-Horror Movies mashed up with an equal number of Stephen King Novels; yeah, spooky.

I liked the snow. It is an oft overlooked setting and one I enjoy in my mind's eye. Sure it's terribly cold, but very pretty.

A good beginning, but to where exactly and whom?
piove chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Oh my god, that's really creepy..

D I'm already looking forward to the next chapter!