Reviews for Finitum
X-Song of the Night-X chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
It was wonderful, I really love your writing style!
Surprisingly to me, this fic was also very realistic!
Mko chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This was great! Dark, but hey sometimes it's nice not to read a happy ending lovey dovey story. Loved it!
A chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This makes so much more sense. Thank you.
Riding-Sunshine chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This was truly beautiful- the way you put words together is incredible. Phrases like " beautiful and frightening like fallen stars" had me wanting more. I love the fact that even though the sense of utter tragedy was there, there was also a constant emotional detachment- stuff like the part that described Edward and Bella as " a slender young woman and an auburn- haired man clutching each other's hands". I think that demonstrated how evil the Volturi are, by showing the way they objectify their victims- and their complete lack of remorse. Fantastic work !
Dani Jones chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
*claps* How it should have been. Bella's not as treasured as anyone thought, eh? Loved it!

Loves,

Dani Jones
H. K. Rissing chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
oh my gosh. i cannot really speak right now. This is unbelievable. how each Volturi has their own personal enemy, basically their counterpart in the Cullen clan (the wives kills esme, wife of carlisle, the leader, who was killed by aro, the leader, felix, the strongest, kills emmett, and so on) which was very skillful and exactly the way i imagined it would go down as i was reading breaking dawn. (needless to say, i was not expecting the... resolution provided to us by SM) this was amazing. i'm freaked out now.

What do you imagine the rest of the vampire world would think when they hear about this?
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
A great story. Very well written.
livrainbow chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
wow i loved this i loved the part when Marcus says the reason to get rid of jasper so sad yet true
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Ok, that was creepy. And sad. :(

Well written though!
Pace is the trick chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Aro kills Carlisle? *gasping*

I love the idea of this story, but I am going to have to sit down for a minute now that my favorite character is dead at the hands of his mentor.

I'll be back when I recover from losing Carlisle.

Beautifully written, m'dear.
marsbareater12 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Thats good! Certainly dark-but good!
Chthonia chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Ooh, that was chilling! (There's now a part of me that wishes they would film *this* ending.)

In reaction to the reviewer who does not consider this darkfic, I disagree; it's not long enough for a feeling of unrelenting despair, but it's certainly bleak. Though I agree it probably doesn't qualify as 'horror' as a standalone piece. Without more buildup, there isn't time to become scared. Perhaps it you'd started it with the thoughts/actions/hopes of those waiting you'd have got more of that without having to repeat much of the canon buildup. That said, the beginning you did use was beautiful.

My favourite part is the way Aro reflects Carlisle's words back at him, followed closely by the confrontation between Caius and Jacob, and how the latter has been weakened. I also loved Aro's reason for killing Edward. So true!

I don't know if you meant it that way, but Edward and Bella's final moment is a wonderfully ironic comment on canon - the meadow, the lack of recording in stark contrast to the hundreds and hundreds of pages of canon recording their thoughts.

And to the last line - so simple, so very effective.
Cathh-Apple chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Don't touch Carlisle! Arghh! *Cries*

But, seriously, that was interesting. Good job.

At the end of receiving your reviews you'll probably be wondering who I am to be no life enough to read fanfics all the evening on Christmas day but, you should take it as a compliment. ;)

PS: English is not my first language, so I'm sorry if I make mistakes (I'm not sure if I have written all this correctly).

Cathh
account deleted 4-29-12 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I'm attempting to read all of your stories (Even greek myths) in one night. We were supposed to put up our christmas ornaments, but after the pizza and the lighting of the menorahs (I come from a jewish-catholic pizza-loving family,) All hope was lost and my mother got out her favorite blanket and I drifted over to the computer. I love this fic. It's dark, but with some... I don't know, call me emo, but I do believe that how this story finished, I felt, like, hope? I guess...

I loved how you wrote the part of the killing of Renesmee and Jacob.

You and I are much alike.

How did you come to your pen name? That interests me.

Zucchini.

(Of to get more apple juice before starting the next story.)
ProCaius chapter 1 . 11/29/2009